• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Music To Drive By

Supra_Natural

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a very weird taste too.. I don't like to play music while driving. I am used to drive for around 10hrs continuously and I found that music would make me sleepy. When I was driving without the music on, to be surprise, found that I was giving much of the attention to the road and was very aware on the road too.. So I decided to not to use music on the ride, But I am strongly suggesting that you to not to do that because people are so different.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Man looks like i’m a complete odd ball here. Anyways I’ll ask. Below are my fav drive by music. Please let me know if I’m missing any good ones;

Dell / Shinhagiri studio

Tone poem

Ma nowana mama

Leya hasa laya 

Please let me know if I’m missing any good SL music  program available on YouTube.

Cheers..???

Looks like we have some Queen fans here. This is not music to drive by per say, but came across this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Local talent at it's best. A beautiful arrangement!

Brian May, the man himself, had shared this video on his Instagram! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davy said:

Looks like we have some Queen fans here. This is not music to drive by per say, but came across this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Local talent at it's best. A beautiful arrangement!

thanks for the post Davy this is  simply beautiful  ? 

Edited by matroska

11 hours ago, Davy said:

wow he's definitely gifted 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Does anyone have an old ipod/mp3 player that has this socket? Asking because there is cable connected to the setup in my car and the owner told me to plug an ipod like this to play music from it. So if anyone has one you are not using, and willing to sell, please let me know. I dont want the cable just the ipod with this socket. 

IMG-1986.JPG

13 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Does anyone have an old ipod/mp3 player that has this socket? Asking because there is cable connected to the setup in my car and the owner told me to plug an ipod like this to play music from it. So if anyone has one you are not using, and willing to sell, please let me know. I dont want the cable just the ipod with this socket. 

IMG-1986.JPG

That looks like a 30-pin connector.

If that's the case you can buy any used ipod/iphone from 1st gen to 4th gen - costs like 2k-10k from what I've seen. Look 'em up on I*man and Facebook