• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Music To Drive By

Supra_Natural

• 2 weeks later...

Any one like More than this by Roxy Music, Bryan ferry? Its a shame when you type More than this on google the top 3 results are for One Direction :sad-smiley-066: I guess its popular these days, then again anything from one direction gets popular. God bless the 80's-90's music. I'm proud that I got to hear those when I was a kid.

Any one like More than this by Roxy Music, Bryan ferry? Its a shame when you type More than this on google the top 3 results are for One Direction :sad-smiley-066: I guess its popular these days, then again anything from one direction gets popular. God bless the 80's-90's music. I'm proud that I got to hear those when I was a kid.

I'm a fan of Roxy Music/Ferry..And I'm an 80's and 90's song lover... Fox FM plays some good 80's and 90's music I listen to when driving...

More than this, Avalon, Jelous guy, Dance Away, Oh Yeah are my favourite tracks of them...

Edited by PreseaLover

• 2 weeks later...

And this is another good cover of MORE THAN THIS...

Edited by PreseaLover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any trance fans?

Yeh a huge fan..

Used to love ATB, Robert Miles and Alice DJ back in the days.

9 pm Till I Come by ATB was out of this world at that time. I remember i was in 9th or 10th grade when i first heard the song. Still love it.

Nothing good came out of ATB in recent years though.

children of robert miles and better off alone by alice dj is one of my fav's...

"Children" another favorite. Still remember the video. First saw it on MTV which was broadcast on TNL..

If you really love Trance, you've got to listen to "Paul van Dyk, Tiesto(Prior to 2013), Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond & Ali & Fila.. Their sets are freakin awesome. I regularly Listen to "A State of Trance, Trance Around the World, Future sound of Egypt & Orchestrance shows.

And there are many more artists around there (mostly Dutch & German) who produce amazing tunes. If you like Arabic melodies, there's this relatively new guy named "Ahmed Romel" who is also amazing.

BTW this new EDM genre is mostly crap.