• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Music To Drive By

Supra_Natural

Damn! has it really been two years since this was posted? time sure flies...

Itd be interesting to see whether the original lists put up here have changed at all.. guys? And how about those regulars who joined after this thread died out?

Also, devinda has a radio now, so we need to ask him this question :P

Nowadays both the vehicles I drive most have Mp3 capable players so I generally have a CD with about 140 songs in them at all times.

But my Driving CD would probably remain the same, with the probable addition of "Any way you want it" by Journey and "Hurricane 2000" by the Scorpions featuring the Berlin Philharmonic Ochestra...

Interestingly Hurricane 2000 features a layout of the Jerez F1/motoGP circuit on its single cover :huh:wonder what thats all about

Interesting Thread indeed,

Apart from regular Porcupine tree and Mars volta

when I want some Mephisto waltz

Band : Accept

Blood of the Nations

Shades of Death

Locked and Loaded

Time Machine

Kill the Pain

Rolling Thunder

Band :Blind Guardian

Tanelorn

Road Of No Release

Ride Into Obsession

Curse My Name

Valkyries

And guys let's get this thread rolling on

• 2 weeks later...

Quite an interesting thread... :) Some of the songs I'm listening to on the go these days;

Henchmen Ride - Testament

Blur - DevilDriver

Condemned - As I Lay Dying

Saints And Sinners - Godsmack

The Silent Divide - Anterior

Invisible Control - Decapitated

The Fury - Decapitated

Ghosts of War - Hatebreed

Heir Apparent - Opeth

dude! \m/

Okay this is my list

1)Paralyzer - Figure eleven

2)The clincher - Chevelle

3)Now or never- Dope

4)Die Mother f***** die-Dope

5)Headstrong- Trapt

6)If you could only see- Tonic

7)Heaven - Live

8)Thats not my name-Stay & play

9)Gonna- Peter R ft JOEY

10)Shame on me- Alex sayz

11)Smells like teen spirit- Dj's from mars bootleg

12)Block rocking beat -Chemical brothers

13)Energy explosion- T&F project

14)Sri Lanka - Selectro (homegrown baby ! )

15)Electro spartans - DJ solvey

Its a mix of everything :D

here's mine :D

Drowning Pool - Bodies

Disciple - In the middle of it now

Nickelback-If Today Was Your Last Day

shaman's harvest-Broken Dreams

story of the year-just close your eyes

Killswitch Engage-This Fire Burns

Finger Eleven- Slow Chemical

Finger Eleven-Living In A Dream

Downstait-I Came to Play

coolio-gangsta's paradise

Yves Larock - Rise Up

Alter Bridge_Metalingus

Breaking benjamin- Dairy of Jane

Skillet_Hero

Skillet - Monster

rev theory-Voices

Three Days Grace-Time Of Dying

Disturbed - Decadence

Edited by nexus

• 1 month later...

ahh the ultimate driving song...

Hey did you know Brian Johnson was vacationing here in SL last Christmas...so did Mick Jagger.

Heck seriously? :blink: No, didn't know, that's awesome!

\m/(- -) \m/ :D

No way... ahahaha. :D Nice shots man... and btw, how'd you like the music? :P

Stigmata was awesome, the others, not really my kinda thing. Stig did a jam of Andura that totally rocked. And it was kinda hairy holding a vary expensive camera in the mosh pit when a whole buncha people decide to go crazy, run around banging into each other and hitting people. But a lotta fun.

But I don't think anything anyone played there would be finding its way into my driving collection! :D

Its funny, a couple of the guys from Stig remember me from College. Quite cool when celebs know you even tho you don't know them. They are quite junior to me.

Stigmata was awesome, the others, not really my kinda thing. Stig did a jam of Andura that totally rocked. And it was kinda hairy holding a vary expensive camera in the mosh pit when a whole buncha people decide to go crazy, run around banging into each other and hitting people. But a lotta fun.

But I don't think anything anyone played there would be finding its way into my driving collection! :D

Its funny, a couple of the guys from Stig remember me from College. Quite cool when celebs know you even tho you don't know them. They are quite junior to me.

See you just can describe anything awesome without my name ;)

Dude you had me really surprised with the pics :) Never knew there was a metal junkie in you Peri :P

Dude you had me really surprised with the pics :) Never knew there was a metal junkie in you Peri :P

I'm not a metal junkie. I'm a photo junkie. And it was defo a new experience. And that hair toss picture was just so cool. Live, 50mm lens on. Just to get the timing and composition like that. Pure awesome feeling :D Shot of the night.

I'm not a metal junkie. I'm a photo junkie. And it was defo a new experience. And that hair toss picture was just so cool. Live, 50mm lens on. Just to get the timing and composition like that. Pure awesome feeling :D Shot of the night.

:0 Now you got the experience to shoot hair product commercials as well :) I honestly believe some metal bands rehease their hair scenes :)