• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is There Any Drag Races Happening In Sl Streets?

Nuwan B4

Hay so am i.........shall we do some start up work :violent-smiley-099: ....to begin with at least meeting up....what do u say kim?

Oh Yeah :jumping-smiley-013: !!! I have never got the chance to see Drags in Action <_< !!! Love to see some :ninja: , We should get to gether :rolleyes: !!!

Hay good to here u being so positive.....we seriously need some numbers....experts...members pls make some comments.....can we at least do something here.........i know this is not the best time to do all this.....but drag racing scene is so dead these days........

Oh Yeah :jumping-smiley-013: !!! I have never got the chance to see Drags in Action <_< !!! Love to see some :ninja: , We should get to gether :rolleyes: !!!
Edited by Nuwan B4

Hay good to here u being so positive.....we seriously need some numbers....experts...members pls make some comments.....can we at least do something here.........i know this is not the best time to do all this.....but drag racing scene is so dead these days........

it isnt really DEAD as such..... just low-key.... besides which, in the current situation in the country, a Public online forum is not really the most sensible place to discuss organizing drag races.....

Yes i understand that context supra natural.......situ in the country is not so good..

it isnt really DEAD as such..... just low-key.... besides which, in the current situation in the country, a Public online forum is not really the most sensible place to discuss organizing drag races.....

Yes i understand that context supra natural.......situ in the country is not so good..

Nuwan, a bit of advice Bro, Do not have public conversations on matters like this, if you are interested, just get together other interested people and have a chat in private,

But with war officially declared, these are testing times for the country, and there is potential to get in to serious trouble with the authorities so you will need to proceed with extreme caution, and think very carefully before you do anything ........

Nuwan, a bit of advice Bro, Do not have public conversations on matters like this, if you are interested, just get together other interested people and have a chat in private,

But with war officially declared, these are testing times for the country, and there is potential to get in to serious trouble with the authorities so you will need to proceed with extreme caution, and think very carefully before you do anything ........

as ever, the conscience of the forum :), good old Don, very well said.....

as ever, the conscience of the forum :), good old Don, very well said.....

dead on right supra...

DON has been the "spiritual leader" in the forum being the most admirable, friendly user... I propose an official title for the man for such great service to the forums :)

dead on right supra...

DON has been the "spiritual leader" in the forum being the most admirable, friendly user... I propose an official title for the man for such great service to the forums :)

I agree with you Ripper...further he has been a good resource to the forum as well. There are some more members like him in this forum. I will do the needful to all of them in the near future. Once again thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Hi........tks for your advice don......i understand what u mean......... :rolleyes:

• 5 years later...