• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accident Repair Center

sunny123

Dear All,

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year 2008.

Need help..... My Car met with an accident and due to this i had to replace the driver side door. As it was Nissan FB15 and only two months old i asked driver to take it to the AM* for the repair. you know they took 20 days just to replace the door and mach the colour. After finishing also about the colour i am not convinced. Does anyone can recommend me a good place in CMB for a Nissan car's to be repair.

Thanks

Edited by sunny123

Dear All,

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year 2008.

Need help..... My Car met with an accident and due to this i had to replace the driver side door. As it was Nissan FB15 and only two months old i asked driver to take it to the AM* for the repair. you know they took 20 days just to replace the door and mach the colour. After finishing also about the colour i am not convinced. Does anyone can recommend me a good place in CMB for a Nissan car's to be repair.

Thanks

You can try out Kle** par* but cost will be high

If your car paint is metallic (which most cars are), colour matching is an absolute PITA...especially the darker colours.

This is mainly because metallic colours fade in the sun and change with ageing (time). To make matters worse, if the final layer lacquer used in a repaint is different from what was originally on the car, then you're likely to have a difference showing.

That is why, most body shops never recommend painting one panel only- but entire sections. Its expensive, but there's some logic to it.

As the Angel has said, see what happens after a few months...