• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Info About This Ride?????

MADZ

GR? This is registered GR? I thought this came down ages ago....

Oh Btw taking pic’s while driving using the mobile phone is still not a violation of traffic law rite?

.. :D

Probably is :alc: Talking on the phone is against the law, and this is more distracting than that :P This looks like its the round about near Ladies College? On the way to the match, perchance? :alc:

Yeah, yeah, Royal definetly won the day today. Luckily, it's a three day match :)

Yeah…this belongs to dil wijayamana….the year before last he told me he was selling this car …I haven’t had a chance to contact him recently…don’t know whether he sold the car…but one time he came to my house to visit his friend from the N.Y. that day I miss the chance …coz I was in N.Y @ that time…. but my brother got a chance to reverse the car…. Ha…ha…

img0034fv.th.jpg

Dil owns curry bowl or sumthin rite tht guy got wickid cars yeah i also saw the lotus at nawala...

wat abt the lotuse elise

yes he owns curry leaf and the h2

elise is owned by andrew... aka andrew_gtr_

just noticed that in dillons pic.. the wheels are not chrome...

MR Dil W. comes to britsh school of Colombo he is either in the Hummer or The Lotus damn both those vehicles are sweet. i saw the lotus once hammering down that road FRom the BSC to Park Road damnnnnnnn It was sweet

when i saw him pushing the car my reaction was B) and then :alc: