• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Ripper

Since i'm gonna be on leave from tomorrow till 2008...and away from computers and the internet...

A little early wish for all AL members and those who visit here but are not members yet, a super season with lotsa fun and all the good things in life :)

ps. Don't drink and drive guys

Since i'm gonna be on leave from tomorrow till 2008...and away from computers and the internet...

A little early wish for all AL members and those who visit here but are not members yet, a super season with lotsa fun and all the good things in life :)

ps. Don't drink and drive guys

Lucky you :)

A very merry Christmas to everybody who celebrate and a happy and prosperous new year

May the price of petrol and the duty on cars both come down :) (people can dream can't they)

Wishin all you wonderful ppl an excellent 2008 filled with happiness & success.

Me too gonna sight my office again in 2008 B)

CHEERS

yeah me too brothers... wish u all auto lanka members & visiters.merry x mas & a happy happy new year..

I wish peace in sri lanka :rolleyes: ..&......... :angry-smiley-048: petrol 1 L for 10 bucks... :angry-smiley-048:

Thats funny bro.............. :action-smiley-060: ..........Anwy.......wish u and all others Merry christmas and a Happy new year........