• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top 10 Vehicles Owned By Billionaires

fuzzo

thats the most shocking list ive seen

machan most of these people who have started very small and have come up. these are guys who have not forgotten their past.

take harry for example in SL. His daily driver is a Montero. Rarely he uses the Red 7 bmw.

:D

being rich and being down to earth is a gods gift. and those people last longer..

actually i hadnt even heard of some of these people.. and BILL gates of all people i thought would maybe have like an Enzo or Maybach or RR.... wierd.. and who's that guy who drives that old volvo wagon???????

he is the founder of ikea..

machan most of these people who have started very small and have come up. these are guys who have not forgotten their past.

take harry for example in SL. His daily driver is a Montero. Rarely he uses the Red 7 bmw.

being rich and being down to earth is a gods gift. and those people last longer..

well said machan.. take for example our very own billionaire on AL.. buggers daily driver is a pajero.. very rarely does he bring out his other rides :alc::alc::P

pajero5jz.jpg

couldn't resist machan

Exactly machan, I 100% agree with you, and also machan these people worked very hard to come up and they know the value of every penny. Also they will be concentrating and working hard for the future as well so they won't have time to do show off things.

Warren Buffet uses a Lincoln Town Car? :alc: I've seen some cab companies here using them as their flagship taxis... Thrifty? Tempted to almost say Stingy :D

"It seems that for the super-rich, a vehicle is seen not as a status symbol, but as a means to an end in which to get from point A to point B. Status is something that these billionaires need not prove to others. In many cases, the people on our list prefer to live inconspicuously, avoiding the limelight at all costs. This might explain why many of their vehicles cost less than your own daily driver."

That's a really nice statement though

couldn't resist machan

fuzzo , i have a shot gun ready tonight, will meet you at pila.

by the way, a common thing i have seen is that Fathers who have built up companies and have handed over to their sons, and the sons bust them on everything within few years. ( mostly women and cars )

most down to earth richies are Richard Branson of Virgin Group. I am not sure of Sri Lanka, but if you take India, owner of Adithya Birla group is another personality who is so down to earth. ( ABG is really really big )

But then if you take Vijay mallaya of United Breweries - http://www.janataparty.com/leaders/vjm/vijaymallya.htm

he is a big spender and his gold chains may be worth couple of million dollars. but he is also a very nice personality who knows his down to earth roots. i think he has his own lear jet. and not to mention some more trophies including some exclusive car brands.

being flamboyant is nice as long as you know where your limits are.

Ohh ! Great People Man…… :action-smiley-060:

Look at this Site too, Its about The Top 10 most expensive Cars

http://top10mostexpensive.com/?g_cars&gcli...CFRRJSgod_3cc7g

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place Goes to ….

saleens70id.gif

1. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

Origin: California, United States

Price in U.S. : $555,000

Price in Europe $670,000

Engine : 750-hp V-8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Place………..

paganizondac12s73convertible5a.gif

2. Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 convertible

Origin : Italy

Price : $598,000 ( Global )

Engine : 555 hp. Top speed of around 200 mph

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Place………..

koenigseggccr7ij.gif

3. Koenigsegg CCR

Origin : Sweden

Price : $562,659 (global)

Engine : 4.7-liter, 806-hp V-8

But then if you take Vijay mallaya of United Breweries - http://www.janataparty.com/leaders/vjm/vijaymallya.htm

he is a big spender and his gold chains may be worth couple of million dollars. but he is also a very nice

the mallya's are huge in bangalore.... they have mad money...kingfisher airlines is probably the best airline in india....

I'm guessing most of the older guys on the list are the chauffer driven types, and thats why they don't have expensive cars. And they probably travel alot so it don't make sence to have an expensive car. Looks like Bill keeps his for driving pleasure, as does Paul Allen. Anyway, I guess these guys have their personal jets and helicopters to go from place to place :action-smiley-060:

you need to come to more g2g's to find out :)

hey! i'm guessing its velocity, cos i read that he has a 89 pajero...

i think it was velocity who said it :)... cant remember, i've been reading a lot of posts in the past hour or so...:D

:) ah well.... Jim Carrey drives a Saleen S7. So does 50 cent :D

hey is it his own S7 that jim carey drives in BRUICE ALL MIGHTY?

jim carrey has a S7, interesting....

well rowen atkinson was 1 of the very fisrt to order a SLR. now that is a site 2 c :blink:

he's quite a talented actor, but i dont know how he drives a SLR.. imagine him driving the SLR like Mr.Bean drives his mini!! heheheheee!