• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cube 2001 - Is This Good Car

gurugee

Question

Hi Experts, can some one suggest me is this Nissan Cube AZ10 (KC -XXXX) is worth for 1.4M, its full option Auto. 1.3CC Black color.

Please help me. how about parts for this? any one using this? any idea about fuel use of this? KM/PLtr

tkx

guru

158821kz8.jpg

18 answers to this question

Hi Experts, can some one suggest me is this Nissan Cube AZ10 (KC -XXXX) is worth for 1.4M, its full option Auto. 1.3CC Black color.

Please help me. how about parts for this? any one using this? any idea about fuel use of this? KM/PLtr

tkx

guru

158821kz8.jpg

One Of My Uncle's using this, he said fuel efficiency is very low on this.. but better ask somebody else too..

tkx

guru

158821kz8.jpg

"Can you please answer Some one" please help

Didn't we reply to this?

Anyway....the big issue is your spares. Especially body and exterior detail will be quite tough to locate. The acid test is to get the model number and the part numbers of a few items that wearout and see if it is available in the market.

This won't be an easy sell either. Sri Lankans are very reluctant to invest in something lesser known.

Consider a registered Swift or a Vitz is availability of parts and resale are major concerns.

Tkx milindu,

Owner Agree for 13.3M, Its KC no men, but i do not think i can find any other car like this at this price? Owner said it does 12Km/Pltr will it be true??

Parts rare i chk with A*W they said they have to order it from Japan, but Engine parts same as March K11.

I am keen to find any CUBE owner then i can know exact situ abt car.. Hellloooo any Cube Owners here!!

What do you think about price? is it good price for this? car was in Superb Condition i saw that.

Tkx milindu,

Owner Agree for 13.3M, Its KC no men, but i do not think i can find any other car like this at this price? Owner said it does 12Km/Pltr will it be true??

Parts rare i chk with A*W they said they have to order it from Japan, but Engine parts same as March K11.

I am keen to find any CUBE owner then i can know exact situ abt car.. Hellloooo any Cube Owners here!!

What do you think about price? is it good price for this? car was in Superb Condition i saw that.

Hey.. srry for the late reply machan.. i ask him out about the Fuel consumption.. he said it ws between 8-9 in city and outstation it's around 12.. so better check this out and i dont think this vehicle got ample parts. (I mean Recon Body parts and so on...)..

Tkx milindu,

Gurugee I am all for adventurous bold purchases but at that price the money is better invested on a March K11 and maybe you might be able to get an early K12.

The march is probably not a better car (though I don't think its worse either) but it would be much easier to live with and deliver comparable performance. In line with the advice of other members get a 1.3L version and not the 1L version.

The fact you have got so few replies indicate infact there are very few cube owners out there.

Also do not chase after numbers, because in the end a car is more than a number, unless you plan to keep it on display in the Garden for most of the time.

Hey Ruslan.

Machang possible to contact ur Uncle and get some details abt the Car, wher he purchase parts and So on... if so please let me know his no or your no. i will call u. Since i have to find a car before 30th Dec, I dont know what to do.

i have chked several cars but this was the only one got it for good price n good condition.

hey DON, Cube is little bigger than K11 machang, I really dont like K11 its too small, but i love K12 its damn expensive men. If i buy this will it be possible to Find Body parts from Maradana or Delkadha?

Please suggest somthing.

Tkx

Guru

Hey Ruslan.

Machang possible to contact ur Uncle and get some details abt the Car, wher he purchase parts and So on... if so please let me know his no or your no. i will call u. Since i have to find a car before 30th Dec, I dont know what to do.

i have chked several cars but this was the only one got it for good price n good condition.

hey DON, Cube is little bigger than K11 machang, I really dont like K11 its too small, but i love K12 its damn expensive men. If i buy this will it be possible to Find Body parts from Maradana or Delkadha?

Please suggest somthing.

Tkx

Guru

I used to be in a similar dilemma, as my family owned a Mazda station wagon, and most parts were very easy to find apart from the back doors, and glasses, and I had severe problems finding replacements after an accident and then again because of rust (I just changed all 4 doors in the car, I calculated it would be cheaper on the long run !) It was a exceptional car, but this body part problem caused great headaches for many months !.

The fact is accidents are rare and you probably won't need to find body parts, but the scarcity of parts also affect its resale value, so its not advisable to purchase novelty models unless they have something exceptional about them, but I think the cube is a pretty ordinary car.

You are not out of options though, Early Nissan FB15's late Nissan FB 14's, Early Toyota Corolla AE110, a wide range of Mitsubishi Lancers, Civic EK3, Mazda Familia, Toyota Starlet, Toyota Corsa, Honda City etc could be found on your budget (and I bit some of the models I mentioned might be a bit over) of about 1.4 million, and would be a better long term investment.

Hi Guys,

just for your information

Wheels Lanka Havelock Road Show Room Colombo 06 has NIssan Cube Silver color for sale GQ No: 1.1M its damn cheep. may be can get it arround 1.05M.

But i like black one!

1.1m/1.05m sounds an ok deal especially it it's based on the March and it's trading at such a discount.

HI GTAm,

As Car guys said Cube has same engine like March but Cube got 1.3CC engine is it same as March K11? march K11 has 1.3CC engines??

I am not sure about this. if any one knows please confirm.

I saw the car it was Cool and No repairs as at now.

Tkx

Hey,

Good new for all buddies, I gave hartd try to find best nissan CUBE, and i got it.

its KC -XXXX, 2002 Model Full Option mint condition, basically i have nothing to Do and guess the price???

Owner said he will seel to me 1.2M this is DAMN CHEAP, So guys i am buying this next week.

anywaz anyone knows? where i can find Nice Body KIT for Nissan CUBE AZ10?? please rply if u knw any place.

check this link for Cube body KITS> NISSAN CUBE Body KITS

Tkx a Lot!

cheerz

Guru

Congrats gurugee! But pls consider Peri's advice. The Cube is one of the more distinctive looking cars from Japan. It's got a unique style. I feel putting on a (usually) distasteful bodykit will only add weight and reduce it's attractiveness.