• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: The Jdm Battle :::

Andrew_GTR

Honda VS Toyota VS Nissan VS Mazda VS Subaru VS Mitsubishi  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for ur favourite Automotive giant from Japan..!!

• Honda
    • Toyota
    • Nissan
    • Mazda
    • Subaru
    • Mitsubishi

JDM - JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET or the so call craze is mainly in USA or more than in Japan.

well to tell you the truth JDM craze started because of Honda SIR, which the americans brought without knowledge and they hit this amazing VTEC zone and that was it. every one was buying Honda. But honda days go much further. When the Oil crisis happend in 1960-1970 era it was hondas which was the most fuel efficient car on the planet at the time and every one went for a honda.

where ever it made a name honda rearly did it well. But from 2000 to 2004 honda designers and engineers chnaged there strategy and screwed things up a bit, but now they are again back.

any way most popular honda cars were built between 1992 - 1998 uptp 2000. they were so good.

Toyota celica GTS was a true flag ship model and Mitsubishi's Evo also was a great line Up. Subaru had the WRX Sti and Nissan came with Nissan with many cars.

But if you take the companies which makes most of JDM performance cars are Honda and Nissan.

So i think Honda and Nissan are Really on top with Civic Typr / Intergra Type R and NSX. also accord EURO R

Then nissan has Sky is the Limit, Slivia S15 / Pulsar GtiR / VZR / Stagea 260 RS / and the all new 350z..

HONDA and NISSAN would always prove

sorry if i have any spelling mistakes as i am just rushing out of office. will come back and amend any KADU MISTAKES

Cheers

by the way JDM in Japan started go of with cars like 300zx and the older version / Rx 7's and so many other cars from different makes which all have to be respected.

For example see how the Toyota AE 81 is so much back in demand with the Drift craze.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always TOYOTA !!!!

Hi,

Driven many in recent times(frankly, not driven a Subaru yet) & now drive a Mazda

But My vote is 4 Toyota for another 5-6 years, at least.

If Honda and Mazda dealers(in SL) come to kind of std even by that time, then consider them.

Tim, ;)

4 me Its HONDA.... Design + , Fuel + , Comfort +, Sporty + ... ;)

guys don't be mad i think i'm da one who request abt this thread... but my request was not abt car makes.. only models from each make. 'cause every car makes have there own high tech machines rather passenger cars. :-)

hell a lot of thinks to talk abt this ... i'll be back guys okay ... velocity u r absolutely right.

Right...Here goes...someone requested this on another thread so i thought what the hell....now we will know the real extent of JDM lovers on this forum....pick ur favourite make and tell us why... This thread is either gonna be extremely interesting or Madz mite have ta delete it soon... :D Guys this a good thread to get ur 'Warning' levels up....LoL....Guys think clearly before u vote!!

Nice poll bro... I was thinking of doing the same thing 4 sometime, but in anotherway.

I will always go with NISSAN. :lol:

................................................................................

POLL - NISSAN in front with TOYOTA ;)

why am i the only mitsubishi fan here???

to me Mitsubishi always has had a good image.. their model range has quite a nice look, which i cant quite explain...

the Evo, Galant, Intercooler/Montero(before 2001), Strada.. ohh well... i guess it just might change when i somedsy buy my owncar.. heheheheeee!

;)

to me Mitsubishi always has had a good image.. their model range has quite a nice look, which i cant quite explain...

the Evo, Galant, Intercooler/Montero(before 2001), Strada.. ohh well... i guess it just might change when i somedsy buy my owncar.. heheheheeee!

;)

Hey Dilesh how come you've missed FTO, GTO and also there is an ugly model called Carisma in the europe, BTW my vote is for TOYOTA

:)

Dilesh

Count me in and make it 2 votes for Mitsu. :)

The way I see Mitsubishi is performance with reliability along with a good power to weight ratio. :D

Dilesh

Count me in and make it 2 votes for Mitsu. :D

The way I see Mitsubishi is performance with reliability along with a good power to weight ratio. :)

all right!!!!

I'll take your word on mitsubishi's power output.. whoe better to explain than a person who's raced Mitsubishis for so long...:)

the only experience i have with mitsubishi, is my father's Mitsubishi 4DR50 jeep.. ok, it may have been something built like 30-35 years ago. but quite a fun ride off road.. plus look at the market for that these days!!!

Ya i forgot the FTO and GTO.. i was only thinking of the vehicles we see every day on our roads... :)

Groan .... OK, that does it. I'm buying that model Z-Tune. I was playing with the idea, but didn't want to coz the guy asked 5.5k for it (1:24 I think) I'm gonna get it during the weekend.

Say bye to ur birthday present max. Or since I gave u that GT-R model sometime ago for no reason, consider that ur early present :)

5.5K is a rip off! I bought myself a 1:18 350Z S-Tune last month for 2850/- .. pic attached..

316880000000812kq.th.jpg

5.5K is a rip off! I bought myself a 1:18 350Z S-Tune last month for 2850/- .. pic attached..

316880000000812kq.th.jpg

5.5K for a 1:24 is too much i agree.. but the 2850 1:18s are maisto special editions... not that they're bad, but they dont have the 'classy' look that Autoart or event he MAisto Premire Edition has...

but both are expensive.. which is why i havent bought any new scales anytime in the recent past.... there was an autoart red Evo8 at Planet 99 for 9700 bucks once and it was already reserved for someone.. imagine 10k for a scale.. wow!!!

and the Mayback 62 is also available.. amazing scale.. i had a look at it... price 11k.. though thats kinda cheap cos that was almost the same price i saw on the internet on a US store...

PLEASE don't elaborate on this.

U could try the Elise. Toyota engine on that :D

yah baby i tied Honda with Nissan 10 votes each, told ya autolanaka has lotz of NIssan fans, everybody thought Honda will win comprehensively :)

Anyway haven't had the time to look what thoughts have been expressed here in AL, got to go now, BZ till March 15, project release... but I ll be back 2moro :)

PLEASE don't elaborate on this.

U could try the Elise. Toyota engine on that :D

Yea True, Elsie is nice but the Exige looks awesome. I'd love to get one, but still too expensive these days. In another couple of years you never know.

I'm a big fan of Mitsubishi Evo's as well, the Evo X will be in another league compared to the Subaru Impreza.

JDM - JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET or the so call craze is mainly in USA or more than in Japan.

Brings up a point. Should we consider the "made for outside Japan" cars like the Euro R if we are considering JDM? (and I mean when considering in ur mind, not a cutting honda attempt)

Damn, make that 3 fave cars. I loved the GTiR ever since Danny Fennel took down that Viper driven by Vicki B-H

guesss no one like mazda's... or dillon hasn't voted yet :alc:

My money is on Dilan hasn't voted yet :D

Cool. I have a 1:18 Maisto Spec Ed 350Z too, tho thats just the normal Burnt Orange one. That the pic from the Maisto site? They like putting these shadows under the cars.... And like I said, this is a modifiable thing, with a "put it on urself" kit. If u leave it as is, it'll just be a normal R34, but it includes the kit.

Im sticking with honda coz its pretty reliable with these middle eastern temperatures. owned 3 SiR's, currently own an EP3 CTR, VTi h/b and a new Jazz (Fit). Cant imagine how reliable they've been !!!

Im also a great fan of Subaru STi's, Evo's and the lovely roar of the SR16 nissan engine !!! but, i voted for Honda :alc::D

I have couple of Real JDM racing DVD’s….among them Japanese highly recommend Toyota AE86 ….but no matter who comes fist my No 1 is always 1993 RX-7 FD...hey preveen now i'm in :D

if u guys can ...buy this DVD

jdmoption112kr.th.jpg

well to tell you the truth JDM craze started because of Honda SIR, which the americans brought without knowledge and they hit this amazing VTEC zone and that was it. every one was buying Honda. But honda days go much further. When the Oil crisis happend in 1960-1970 era it was hondas which was the most fuel efficient car on the planet at the time and every one went for a honda.

where ever it made a name honda rearly did it well. But from 2000 to 2004 honda designers and engineers chnaged there strategy and screwed things up a bit, but now they are again back.

any way most popular honda cars were built between 1992 - 1998 uptp 2000. they were so good.

Toyota celica GTS was a true flag ship model and Mitsubishi's Evo also was a great line Up. Subaru had the WRX Sti and Nissan came with Nissan with many cars.

But if you take the companies which makes most of JDM performance cars are Honda and Nissan.

So i think Honda and Nissan are Really on top with Civic Typr / Intergra Type R and NSX. also accord EURO R

Then nissan has Sky is the Limit, Slivia S15 / Pulsar GtiR / VZR / Stagea 260 RS / and the all new 350z..

HONDA and NISSAN would always prove

sorry if i have any spelling mistakes as i am just rushing out of office. will come back and amend any KADU MISTAKES

Cheers

by the way JDM in Japan started go of with cars like 300zx and the older version / Rx 7's and so many other cars from different makes which all have to be respected.

For example see how the Toyota AE 81 is so much back in demand with the Drift craze.

Aain't too sure how you voted ???

Anyway you always say it best... couldn't agree with anyone else as good as with you :D

ohh man!!!! come on!!! what is so wrong with mitsubishi guys!!!!!

what hapened to the all thsoe modified lancers?

:(

i am in with my 1989 made mitsubishi pajero. has never disappointed me,

done 326,000 km from the first day of purchase. will always be my daily driver.

:action-smiley-060:

its faster that few civics as well :D

Aain't too sure how you voted ???

Anyway you always say it best... couldn't agree with anyone else as good as with you :lol:

machan i didnt vote for any, i love all of them.