• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Airtel Is Comming Soon To Sri Lanka

raveen

Who will be the #1? Dialog?? Airtel? or?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Number One mobile network provider in the future?

• Bharathi Airtel
    • DialogGSM
    • Tigo
    • Hutch
    • Mobitel

he he... woah... logged in after ages and i see i've missed quite a bit... :) gonna need at least a couple of weeks to get back up to speed.. but thought i'll drop my 2C on this topic :)

for starters, yes Airtel did plan on making so many offers, which were shot down by the powers that be sighting 'anti - competitive policies', so yes, alot of people WERE dissapointed. (some internal as well, but hands really were tied).

Secondly, yes, networks DO get congested. Not just airtel, but some others as well. And even more so when one was forecasting for 50k users in 6months and ended up with 850k in two. So there is a lot of streamlining that is taking place. Which is one reason the share of voice is very low. but things should get a lot better very fast.

And ultimately, Like supra mentioned, the consumer will be the ultimate winner.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic