• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Airtel Is Comming Soon To Sri Lanka

raveen

Who will be the #1? Dialog?? Airtel? or?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Number One mobile network provider in the future?

• Bharathi Airtel
    • DialogGSM
    • Tigo
    • Hutch
    • Mobitel

not very glam i'm afraid machan :mellow:

double major in Mkting & Mgt :)

Congrats machan. All the very best for your future.

I remember you were mentioning about your graduation on the g2g day at Hijra.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys devinda must give a treat.... his graduation was yesteraday.. sorry bro just had to get that out in the open....

yes devinda...a treat is a must...it's not everyday that a guy graduates.... :jumping-smiley-013::alc:

so when can we have it?...i'm free on monday,tuesday,wednsday,thursday,friday,saturday and sunday....in case you were wondering :D

see lods of people complain to us after they recharge their account sometimes not even half of amount is not recharged and they also complain when they take 1 minute phne call more than 10 rs debet from account etc, cus we dealing with 1000 of customers daily they think we responsible for those companies, so other than complaning to the company they come and complin to us, only few complain abt Tigo and Mobitel,

Anyway i feel like u working at Dialog, and there are lods of friends of mine also workn in dialog too, frenchise back office etc, even they say so many people complain abt hidden rates etc, anyway the way people getn Airtell sims im sure Dialog will loose their so call million customers, Airtell only efcted dialog sales, still Mobitel sales are unchanged,

Abt these hidden charges and sales talk with Delers and sub delers, they the one who know it, thats why every month every single comany comes and collect information abt their sales and other sales too

no im not working there...im just a customer :rolleyes:

but ive never heard such a thing frm any of my friends :unsure:

see lods of people complain to us after they recharge their account sometimes not even half of amount is not recharged and they also complain when they take 1 minute phne call more than 10 rs debet from account etc, cus we dealing with 1000 of customers daily they think we responsible for those companies, so other than complaning to the company they come and complin to us, only few complain abt Tigo and Mobitel,

Anyway i feel like u working at Dialog, and there are lods of friends of mine also workn in dialog too, frenchise back office etc, even they say so many people complain abt hidden rates etc, anyway the way people getn Airtell sims im sure Dialog will loose their so call million customers, Airtell only efcted dialog sales, still Mobitel sales are unchanged,

Abt these hidden charges and sales talk with Delers and sub delers, they the one who know it, thats why every month every single comany comes and collect information abt their sales and other sales too

Shit happens when you let the Indians develop your billing module. I believe its Tata :)

Shit happens when you let the Indians develop your billing module. I believe its Tata :)

Guys now I'm confused.... does Dialog actually have hidden charges or is it a software issue, as Peri mentions? surely you don't need to wait until nearly 25% of the country's population get on board to correct such a thing??????

On the other hand.... if Indians mess up billing software, can that be applicable to Airtel bills as well, I wonder....guess we are back square one.... :D

I dont knw abt those loads of ppl, bt still i couldnt find any hidden charge on my dialog bill, im still on search. It must be TRULY hidden, bcuz i couldnt find any. Anyway i'l try my best to discover one & let u guys knw.

Edited by raveen

I dont knw abt those loads of ppl, bt still i couldnt find any hidden charge on my dialog bill, im still on search. It must be TRULY hidden, bcuz i couldnt find any. Anyway i'l try my best to discover one & let u guys knw.

mostly with prepaid's, in ur detail bill can u see the numbers u send messages ?? ;) i dnt think so, im goin to stop here cus Dialog, Mobitel, Airtel. Hutch or watever we getn money lol cus of them im pumpin gas for my car

Guys now I'm confused.... does Dialog actually have hidden charges or is it a software issue, as Peri mentions? surely you don't need to wait until nearly 25% of the country's population get on board to correct such a thing??????

On the other hand.... if Indians mess up billing software, can that be applicable to Airtel bills as well, I wonder....guess we are back square one.... :D

Well, its just a possibility. And quite a possibility coz the software needs to be changed all the time for new services and packages. It needs to track calls, sms, mms, data, blackberry packages, etc. Quite a headache doing it. Its unlikely there are even pieces of the original packages offered are left, so its not really a case of running with a bug all this time that wasn't fixed.

The fact that they waived it on the phone call that Gihan mentions leads me to think billing error. If there was some kinda charge, they would have said pay it.

thats very true, recently Dialog Reload software was updated and they issued a new fast sim, actually its very slow and most of the time system unavilalble, not user friendly at all, old sim was very user friendly and its easy. the funny thing abt the news sim is on reload menue they placed the new option "location service" to the place in the Reload option was in the old sim, so when u click location service and then where am i, it debet 2 rs from the account, For the reload Sim why on earth they added such a option ? we dnt need to know "where am i, we only need the IVR and Reload options

Edited by GihanFX

mostly with prepaid's, in ur detail bill can u see the numbers u send messages ?? ;) i dnt think so, im goin to stop here cus Dialog, Mobitel, Airtel. Hutch or watever we getn money lol cus of them im pumpin gas for my car

u can get that on request :rolleyes:

yes devinda...a treat is a must...it's not everyday that a guy graduates.... :jumping-smiley-013::alc:

so when can we have it?...i'm free on monday,tuesday,wednsday,thursday,friday,saturday and sunday....in case you were wondering :D

i will take note of your schedule & get back to you gentlemen about this once i am successful in securring employment! :lol:

:lol: i hope not...at least not too long - ogollange treat eka thamai parakku wenne! :P

:lol:

machang go for a automotive related job if you can...it should be easy with your knowledge of cars...

how cool will it be to have our very own devinda working for a local car agent...free joy rides for the AL gang!!!...everyday!!!... :jumping-smiley-013: I CALL SHOTGUN :D

What a wonderful idea HelRazor....!

I suggest either P R E S T I G E, D I M O or S E N O K..

Devinda, you choose....

We may have to move this to another thread....

:lol: now thats something i've never ever thought about :P

i can just see what my leads to sales ratio might end up looking like! :D

as they told me, no

To get back on track, here is a bit of history.. In the early days the numbers to whom messages were sent were displayed in the bill... But soon enough trouble emerged cos most of the big shots got their hidden deeds unraveled :angry-smiley-048: So out came the practice of not showing the recipients number. But you can still get it upon request while your wives can not peek at your message recipients.. <_< (which solves the problem more or less) :action-smiley-060: