• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

More Nut Cases !!!

ferrarif50

gotta say the interior in the baby blue one is pimp!

not sure if i'm digging the rx7 tail light retro fit

i agree with fuzzo, interior is really nice in dat 1.

but the bodykit is rubish :( what the hell was he thinking

i dont get the point of fitting such an extreame kit 2 a van or 2 any other vehicle

U boys not seen this one? :D

mit0010uj.th.jpg

haha, great minds think alike :(

well the one in SL is not that bad...but those van's cant definitely be used in roads like in SL...

Wonder for what they use those crazyly moded vehicles for??? loll ;)

mit0010uj.th.jpg

I think this purpose built creation has done its job. This is done basically to advertise the C***** V*P. If you see this kind of a van it attracts the eyes...and bringing attention to the advertisement as well. So in this case... it’s fairly reasonable... but the other 2 creations.... oh gosh... ;)

first of all i too think the sri lankan van is way better looking... and it suits sri lankan roads way better.... and int other ones can be VERY impracticle.. someone can back into your front lip without even seeing it.. same goes for the rear....

its not easy using body kits on a van cos its shape restricts creativity a lot.. which is why you see mroe CR41s being modified rather than hi-aces or caravans... they have more 'shape' than any other convensional van..

:)