• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speeds Fiesta 2007

ash

logo4xq5.jpg

A Pro cart race "SpeeDS Fiesta 2007" has been organised by D.S . Senanayake College OBA 1998 Batch to be held on the 8th of December at The Independence Square from 9.00 a.m onwards.

Who's coming??? :jumping-smiley-014:

• 2 weeks later...
I will be a definite spectator.Will see about running my mighty.Do you have the entry forms,regulations etc ?

Yes....

Heard a radio ad. Its being organized for schools?

It's an open event. But you in a procart... can't imagine... :lol:

Hey guy s there was another event like this held a couple of years back right?? :unsure:

This is the second time

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys... couldn't reply earlier.

It's on the 8th (this Saturday) from 2.30pm to 10.00pm @ Speed drome. I've driver reg forms if someone's interested. With one registration you get 5 free spectator entrance tickets (Rs.100 each).... So if any one's interested I can give them at Rs. 50 each (joke) free.

Edited by ash

It's an open event. But you in a procart... can't imagine... :lol:

What? I've been in a prokart before. Madmax and I went with a friend when the karts at Millennium Park were running many moons ago. Obviously Max has the superior weight to hp ratio :D But I could corner faster but accelerating out of corners was an issue. :D

It's on the 8th (this Saturday) from 2.30pm to 10.00pm @ Speed drome. I've driver reg forms if someone's interested. With one registration you get 5 free spectator entrance tickets (Rs.100 each).... So if any one's interested I can give them at Rs. 50 each (joke) free. [/color]

So the venue and times are changed now.Thanks for the info.

what??? :blink:

ash are you sure of the new details?

ash can you confirm the new time? if it's at 2.30, then i can make it

Yep...

I repeat 8th Dec @ Speed Drome, From 2.30 to 10.00pm.... I've got some entry tickets and driver entry forms with me.

Yep...

I repeat 8th Dec @ Speed Drome, From 2.30 to 10.00pm.... I've got some entry tickets and driver entry forms with me.

Oh, its Sat. I was thinking its Sunday. OK, should make it then. Karts on Sat, Autocross on Sun, weekend sounds good.