• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Members From Ny Nj Area?

madmax

Any autolankans in the USA from the the New Jersey or New York area? Would like to meet up with fellow members for any car gatherings around here. I already made contact with Dillon's bro. Heard there are lot more members around here.

MadMax! Ur in the states?!?!?! where about???? im studying in Teaneck, NJ (5 mins from the GWB) and go to my uncs place on 116th street riverside drive in manhatten....so im technically in NYC too...LoL!! Email me ur details to [email protected] ...we have a meet up with cars on tuesdays nights around 9pm in Hasbrouck heights (route 17) so if u wanna join me lemme know...i got a Rx8 with a couple of toys over here now! :P

I'm in Jersey City at the moment. Will be based in the US till atleast the end of 2008. Mufaz, I also went to Pannala with your old R33, just before I left. Will post the pictures as soon I settle in.

I will mail both of you. BTW Andrew, I'm not very familiar with the geography around here yet. :D

love to see them machan....mail me soonmad max... im in edison... wats up with u guys? andrew u must be havin a great time ha?

hahahaha yup yup! having an awesome time....BTW edison isnt too far from me at all...edison is the best place for some good indian food anyway...lol... :D ...mail me bro and we should all meet up....

I'm in Jersey City at the moment. Will be based in the US till atleast the end of 2008. Mufaz, I also went to Pannala with your old R33, just before I left. Will post the pictures as soon I settle in.

I will mail both of you. BTW Andrew, I'm not very familiar with the geography around here yet. :D

Hey Madmax, I am located in Staten Island, NY. Not too far from Jersey City. email me thushara1 'AT' yahoo.com. I will give you my phone number. You can call me with any info or help you need.

Enjoy..

Any autolankans in the USA from the the New Jersey or New York area? Would like to meet up with fellow members for any car gatherings around here. I already made contact with Dillon's bro. Heard there are lot more members around here.

hey machan... when are you coming? just let me know... i know some hot car spots in NJ & NY................ :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm a short drive from you guys. Didn't know there were so many of you really close. I'm in MD (Baltimore area) so give me a shout and we can meet up! There's a bunch of racers who meet up in the PA area if you guys are up for it.

Edited by Mean Green z28

I'm in CT but I work in NY, and I'm in NJ often when I go for races. Let me know if you guys decide to meet up somewhere in the area. I've also got a friend who just became a honda boy :D He lives south of Edison.

BTW Mitsuwa is a common place for car meets. Good Japanese food too.

http://#######/2xromq

Edited by Charith

I'm in CT but I work in NY, and I'm in NJ often when I go for races. Let me know if you guys decide to meet up somewhere in the area. I've also got a friend who just became a honda boy :D He lives south of Edison.

BTW Mitsuwa is a common place for car meets. Good Japanese food too.

http://#######/2xromq

Hey bro im like 10 mins from Mitsuwa...i go there nearly every saturday and sunday! its an awesome place! let me know next time ur going there and ill meet u...email me at [email protected] ...!

Hey bro im like 10 mins from Mitsuwa...i go there nearly every saturday and sunday! its an awesome place! let me know next time ur going there and ill meet u...email me at [email protected] ...!

Haven't been there in a while but I will if I go.

What plans for this weekend? Maybe we can get something going. Been up to Bear Mountain? It'll be cold but a nice twisty drive up and a great view.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6679967744326628135

Haven't been there in a while but I will if I go.

What plans for this weekend? Maybe we can get something going. Been up to Bear Mountain? It'll be cold but a nice twisty drive up and a great view.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6679967744326628135

nope never been to Bear Mountain! Im game for anything this weekend so let me know! Maybe we can get the other autolankans in on this too? what u say guys?

:D Evo, anytime anywhere, eh? Well, Andy's RX-8 should be skittish. And Dilan's RX-7 if that come too.

Ya skittish would be an understatement...a slight bit of rain and my rear goes sideways by a freaking mile! LoL...its good fun though.. :P ...got the Rx8 to 130 Mph on 5th gear at 6500rpm and was too scared to get on 6th to be honest...but must see this weekend...i reckon the car could get upto a 150mph quite easily...