• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Resetting The Odometer!!

Ruslan

Question

19 answers to this question

I can help you, but I don't know if the administrators allow this sort of thing.

I think it's ok. Since that i replaced my Corolla's Instrument cluster with a black Background one. Mine is 2001 Corolla.. so it's got this White Background Cluster. it blinds my eyes when I'm driving at nights.. so thought of replacing it with a black one (2003 model got the black one). so wants to change the new ones meter reading.

I think it's ok. Since that i replaced my Corolla's Instrument cluster with a black Background one. Mine is 2001 Corolla.. so it's got this White Background Cluster. it blinds my eyes when I'm driving at nights.. so thought of replacing it with a black one (2003 model got the black one). so wants to change the new ones meter reading.

you don't have to replace the whole cluster, you can only get the facia, or the plastic bit on top and use the same electronics and no need to reset the odometer

all the same, thats kind of a grey area. lets wait till the mods o.k it first..

all the same, thats kind of a grey area. lets wait till the mods o.k it first..

Now its too late don.. i fix the Damn thing. (Plus I got it cheap)

to Arc, Yeah better wait for the permission :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by Ruslan

Well admins have allowed before to post the mobile no of a person who does the job . Its somewhere there. I' ll post the link if I find it

just drop me a mail

[email protected]

WHAT :jumping-smiley-013:

I'm looking for a white 1 and U change it to black..... just not fair ....

On that topic any 1 know of a place where I can get a white for a Mazda 323 2000YOM.... God knows I've checked every where...

Pleaseeeee

On that topic any 1 know of a place where I can get a white for a Mazda 323 2000YOM.... God knows I've checked every where...

Pleaseeeee

Did u look at Wadduwa Eur** Nip** or Homagama Vikas** they've got quite a collection as far as i know! and you can check at Wijerama area too.

Pleaseeeee

Ranjith at wOw's has a White one, but it's for an Automatic...! let me know if you come across a White for Manual, I'm looking for one too...

Cheers..