• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw 320d

Pericles

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here be the pics.

It was getting dark again and no tripod. I'm improving on the camera shake :(

Wow,, Car looks hot…

Really nice car...looks really hot....but its not a schnitzer...its just the batch...if it was a original schnitzer the first thing u will notice is the beefy body kit..nevertheless great car... beemers are great cars.. i drive one my self..and it never lets me down..

Really nice car...looks really hot....but its not a schnitzer...its just the batch...if it was a original schnitzer the first thing u will notice is the beefy body kit..nevertheless great car... beemers are great cars.. i drive one my self..and it never lets me down..

Nice to hear from another BMW owner. What's the model you have?

Max How much did it cost you, looks really nice,

Cost me close to 6 Mil. This is a 320D-Sports. It has loads of "M" extras.. M- Technik front rear/rear bumper with side skirts and spoiler, M -Technik 17" gun metal alloys, AC Schnitzer mulifunction steering wheel.

Being a diesel it gives a fuel consumption of about 14 km/l and a 0-100km/h in 8.8 seconds - not bad for a diesel car that weighs 1.5 tonns

Cost me close to 6 Mil. This is a 320D-Sports. It has loads of "M" extras.. M- Technik front rear/rear bumper with side skirts and spoiler, M -Technik 17" gun metal alloys, AC Schnitzer mulifunction steering wheel.

Being a diesel it gives a fuel consumption of about 14 km/l and a 0-100km/h in 8.8 seconds - not bad for a diesel car that weighs 1.5 tonns

Madmax, Nice buy. Is this a brand new import?

Also any idea how much the 2006 320D costs?

Madmax, Nice buy. Is this a brand new import?

Yes brand new - late 2002

Also any idea how much the 2006 320D costs?

You will need a permit to import a diesel. Prestige says the price tag is close to 11 Mil. It has the 3rd generation Diesel engine which packs 163 BHP..

You will need a permit to import a diesel. Prestige says the price tag is close to 11 Mil. It has the 3rd generation Diesel engine which packs 163 BHP..

You mean, if someone is willing to pay the duty you still cannot import a diesal?

You mean, if someone is willing to pay the duty you still cannot import a diesal?

The duty is insanely high for a diesel car. The duty I think is close to 200% of the value of the car, making it extremely overpriced.

nice car max. for that price you should have gone for a E39. but then it wont be diesel.

mind if i ask the YOM n weather it was brought down brand new or recon???

OT but i saw a 2007 BMW 7-series on saturday...nawala...

must have brought down under a permit

ive got a 96 e36 coupe (3281s)..its ten yrs old,, but im tellin u..its a great car to drive.. handles really well and the speed is amazing,specialy once u put it in to sports drive..

machan well worth price for the options you get and the brandname, so i guess you have now become a total BMW fanatic ah :action-smiley-060: good good.

Next Car Should be M3 Buddy.

VWvortex did you SELL your BMW or do you still have it.

machan well worth price for the options you get and the brandname, so i guess you have now become a total BMW fanatic ah :action-smiley-060: good good.

Next Car Should be M3 Buddy.

VWvortex did you SELL your BMW or do you still have it.

Still have that too dude. Great car.

remember the 328i which we went to look at. sadly the condition was bad, but if it was in good condition would have been great buy i guess.

yeah true. That car has been done up now though, with a fresh paint etc. I was told even the electronics were buggered when it was on sale. hope the new owner has restored it properly

knowing the origins of this car, its sad that the previous owner didn't bother to maintain it.

Hope that doesnt happen to his new buy :action-smiley-060:

yeah true. That car has been done up now though, with a fresh paint etc. I was told even the electronics were buggered when it was on sale. hope the new owner has restored it properly

knowing the origins of this car, its sad that the previous owner didn't bother to maintain it.

Hope that doesnt happen to his new buy :action-smiley-060:

just paid a visit to Milroy's garage. Jay's crashed M3 is being fixed, also there is another E36 coupe that's been restored. They are finished with the paint, and fixed a new M style bumper too...

That place has more cars than the agents on any given day...

just paid a visit to Milroy's garage. Jay's crashed M3 is being fixed, also there is another E36 coupe that's been restored. They are finished with the paint, and fixed a new M style bumper too...

That place has more cars than the agents on any given day...

Yeah i saw the coupe. (its only a 1.6 L though) The car has apparently hit a motorbike, but the damage done to the front is unbelievable.

Max u noticed the new chassis repair bench?

Hey, Fuzzo, don't you think it needs some projectors? :P

Yup...i knew it was missing something... the projectors and the angel eyes woudl just complete the ensemble...

One of my dealers got down a brand new diesel 5 series. total costed him 11 mil inclusive of permit.

Yup...i knew it was missing something... the projectors and the angel eyes woudl just complete the ensemble...

One of my dealers got down a brand new diesel 5 series. total costed him 11 mil inclusive of permit.

11 mill includes cost of the permit too? Do you know the CIF price