• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw 320d

Pericles

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Nice bro....hey preveen machan have u tested the Vz-R down GP by urself? hehehe...hows it feel...

Nope, not run down GP. Runs down CBK mawatha are fun, but there is always some dumbass threewheeler in the way. I was blessing the 4 disks and ABS the other day when a bus decided to get in my way while I was running at 165... I really need a clear run at that road, I've hit 160 with max's Glanza, but only 165 with the VZ-R, coz I never get a clear run.

Nope, not run down GP. Runs down CBK mawatha are fun, but there is always some dumbass threewheeler in the way. I was blessing the 4 disks and ABS the other day when a bus decided to get in my way while I was running at 165... I really need a clear run at that road, I've hit 160 with max's Glanza, but only 165 with the VZ-R, coz I never get a clear run.

just wondering where exactly is CBK Mawatha...dont know much roads by names...lol!! :blink:

Well, all u boys (and girls :) ) who wanna see madmax's new ride ....

Now someone pay the photographer :)

Immaculate condition bro, did the phtographer wash & wax the car before he took the pictures? :blink:

I remember Madmax bought this for 3.5Mil right, for that price it sounds quiet cheap comparing to the prices of the latest Jap cars in SL.

just wondering where exactly is CBK Mawatha...dont know much roads by names...lol!! :)

CBK Mawatha, in all its sarcasm is the road formerly known as the Access Road to the IT city in Malambe.

Immaculate condition bro, did the phtographer wash & wax the car before he took the pictures? :blink:

I remember Madmax bought this for 3.5Mil right, for that price it sounds quiet cheap comparing to the prices of the latest Jap cars in SL.

BM was serviced before the shoot, so no, the photographer didn't have to do it.

wow.. nice car man...and nice photography!!! seriously!!!!

the car's really nice... looks longer than a normal 320.. maybe the angle of the photograph.. but real nice!!! picture's like something you'd see in a catalogue

:)

Why thank u. I love compliments on my photography :alc: Nice to have ppl appriciate things u work hard one. (And I had to work on this in the sun :alc: )

uh oh buggers lookin to source sum lights

lol.. bugger.. you read my mind :P

:D u two...

max how much did it cost.

how much mileage does it do

Since fuzzo got the price and max is conspicuously absent, oddly, he said 14kmpl and 1000k on a full tank.

Yeah, Nice photgraphy Pericles, good work. I'm also interested in Photography but don't spend much time with the camera as the busy life. BTW what camera are you using? :D

HOT I HAVE M3 BUMPER CONVERSIONS and a CF HOOD

F***king expensive but will look hot.

Yeah yeah i know its diesel.

I do want to get an M3 bumper - I think Fuzzo'z cousin has a 320D with the M3 bumper, saw it a couple of times, looks hot...

How much is F**king expensive really is??

uh oh buggers lookin to source sum lights

Sorry fuzzo, it's already got all around clear light conversion together with the chrome grill and body colored door handles ...

max how much did it cost.

3.5 Mil

how much mileage does it do

Gave me 16kmpl this weekend, Kandy -Colombo run - only 360 bucks for diesel even on super diesel... very cheap to run - you can almost go round the country with a full tank!

I must admit that Preveen has done a nice job with the photography - great pics man!

Hey Madmax,

Really nice car and a very good buy! I am also looking to buy a sedan in the 2L range.

My options are the Toyota RS200 and the Bmw 320d. IMO, both vehicles are in the same price range and fall into the same category with regard to trim levels etc. Please correct me if I am misinformed.

Since you have first hand experience with the 320d, I appreciate it if you could provide some feedback on your experience with the bimmer.

You have stated your getting 16km/l, which is quite awesome to say the least. But how are the maintenance costs? How much does it cost to service the car? How is the availability of spares and their costs? And how much do you recon will a 2002 3 series (with the remodeled head lamps) cost?

Thanks in advance.