• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw 320d

Pericles

just paid a visit to Milroy's garage. Jay's crashed M3 is being fixed, also there is another E36 coupe that's been restored. They are finished with the paint, and fixed a new M style bumper too...

That place has more cars than the agents on any given day...

hey i live in dubai, and the spare parts for that crashed M3 was sent from here, through one o my friends, they bought a e36 coupe body and other stuff from here,(it was cheaper than buying from the dealer anyways).. nice to hear that its gettin fixed.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i saw the coupe. (its only a 1.6 L though) The car has apparently hit a motorbike, but the damage done to the front is unbelievable.

Max u noticed the new chassis repair bench?

The M3 is sitting on that bench. BTW what's the beemer you have? I don't think i've met you in person. Would like to have a chat if you're coming to Katu..

permit costed 6 or 5 and car costed 5 or 6 mil :P

That's Sri lanka for you! :-)

The M3 is sitting on that bench. BTW what's the beemer you have? I don't think i've met you in person. Would like to have a chat if you're coming to Katu..

its an E36, 318i. Nope haven't met you in person. If i do come will talk.

nice ride max...

it hurts to hear howmuch it cost you, thats E60 money...wow!

just wondering if the 2.0 d is forced or na (nice torque if turbo) reason I am asking is I've seen some tds without the "t" :)

INSP II sounds damn cheap in SL, I pay 400 bones here (2.8 E39 2K). BUt I am driving like a grown up so it only comes like every 15K miles. I get an oil change inbetween (2 lights left)

just FYI: keep an eye on the damn fan motot bearing, if it starts to wobble, REPLACE aas its knows to come loose and tear everything up. I've seen one that even dented the hood (bonet). Also go with BMW antifreeze and get the BMW leater kit (dont use cheap stuff as it will dry and crack the leater)

good luck

nice ride max...

it hurts to hear howmuch it cost you, thats E60 money...wow!

Well that's Sri Lanka...

just wondering if the 2.0 d is forced or na (nice torque if turbo) reason I am asking is I've seen some tds without the "t" :)

This has a turbo with a small front mount intercooler... And the tds came on the E36, E46 diesels came only with 'd', and according to my knowledge it never hit the US market...

Max output : 150bhp

Max Torque: 243lb ft (330Nm) at 2,000rpm

Max Torque: 243lb ft (330Nm) at 2,000rpm

WOW thats more torque than I expected. thats similar to 3.0 na engine...lots go-go in slow-mo and at such a low rpm...awsome. Enjoy!

Hi MadMax,

Just got my hands on a pre facelift 320d as well. Cool car. Would really appreciate it if you could give me the contact to Milroy's. Heard that its in Kotahena but don't know much more than that. A phone number would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dv.

Hi MadMax,

Just got my hands on a pre facelift 320d as well. Cool car. Would really appreciate it if you could give me the contact to Milroy's. Heard that its in Kotahena but don't know much more than that. A phone number would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dv.

What's the reg on the car you got?

HI MadMax,

Its a 65-8XXX series. Got the car quite recently. Would like to have an intro to Milroy cause I don't want to dish out the $$$ to Prestige.

Cheers,

Druvi.

Milroy's prices are reasonable and also he looks into the work himself. BTW what color is the car and if you don't mind how much did you pay for it?

You should upgrade to a facelift model .... the engine is superb! :D

HI VWvortex,

Thanks for the info.

MadMax -> Milroy is in Kelaniya right ? First heard that he was somewhere in Kotahena. The car is green colour paid about 3.4 for it.

Cheers,

Dv.

Actually - not Druvi from Sri Lankan - though I have met him and he's a friend of a close pal of mine.

HI VWvortex,

Thanks for the info.

MadMax -> Milroy is in Kelaniya right ? First heard that he was somewhere in Kotahena. The car is green colour paid about 3.4 for it.

Cheers,

Dv.

Actually - not Druvi from Sri Lankan - though I have met him and he's a friend of a close pal of mine.

Yes he is in Kohalwala, Kelaniya, that's near the Kelaniya Temple. BTW 3.4 is a good price these days.. A fully loaded car is going around 4 Mil...