• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Can You Say About Hyundai Accent?

tbird

Hi guys,

What can you say about Hyundai Accent. Is it economical or a greedy petrol drinker.

Pls guys send some comment about Korean cars. Specially from the guys who own these cars. I'll give some detail what I want to know?

1. Fuel consumption

2. Secondhand market

3. Luxury

Hi guys,

What can you say about Hyundai Accent. Is it economical or a greedy petrol drinker.

Pls guys send some comment about Korean cars. Specially from the guys who own these cars. I'll give some detail what I want to know?

1. Fuel consumption

2. Secondhand market

3. Luxury

1. Fuel Consumption - Manual - 8-9km/l. Auto 6-7kml (These are fleet averages, but I have come across private owners who swear it does better as well)

2. Second hand market - Poor for a car of its age - i.e H and J regd. cars go around a Million. But you have to keep in mind that most of these came to the market at that time for 7.50-9.50 range unregd. A Corolla 110 with G Reg that came around the same time for 900k goes for 1.5-1.6 mil.

3. Its meant to be an economy car. Gets you from A to B with more comfort that say a Maruti or an Alto.

Be very careful when looking at Singapore imports as they come reconditioned and clocked back after running very high miles. A lot of taxi run cars around and well.

Edited by milindu

In my point of view, Accent is one of the ugliest cars I see on the road.

Every time I see one of these a figure of a cockroach comes to my mind. He he

:action-smiley-060:

yeah stock accent look ugly, i used 2000 model for almost 2yrs, but fortunatly for me didnt had any trouble at all, did 8 to 10KMPL, with the body kit sold it for 14.75 in january

Edited by GihanFX