• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Toy

dillongt

Question

Ohhh, dude, u must be truly nuts. A red sports car in Canada? I don't even wanna think of the insurance!

Oh, wait. We know ur nuts on the rotary :D

Very very nice.

thanx machan :to_pick_ones_nose3:

Edited by dillongt

WOW! looks gr8 dude!!!!! Congratz! Ur Bac on it....

i have seen u driving around in ur cars, but not alone..and u are not only driving the car!..most of the time.. ha ha.. :P

Edited by Kim

nice nice indeed... Congrats... you know, i was always wondering you why didnt buy one sooner... cos after driving one here, i thought you might get one as soon as you could once you moved :)

a bit OT, but whats Canada's policy on vehicles imported from countries that drive on the other side of the road (in thic case japan)..

I love FDs. Was at a track day a few weeks ago organized by a Mazda club. It was FD heaven :wub:

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow...30ba&idx=69

BTW did you know Mazda made a rotary pickup?

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow...30ba&idx=67

But you have balls buying a RX7 without even seeing it. I want one badly, but I'll stick with my 4dr econobox until then :)

Thnax for the comments guys …. I don’t think I’m gonna install a body kit in this one but I’m gonna add Re/Ame GT3 wing and the diffuser set. Other than the engine mods I’m not gonna touch the exterior. You guys can see my car in Next yea’sr SCN and imporfest. My main plan to bring this one to 10 sec mark…..will see how far I can go …..

Thnax for the comments guys …. I don’t think I’m gonna install a body kit in this one but I’m gonna add Re/Ame GT3 wing and the diffuser set. Other than the engine mods I’m not gonna touch the exterior. You guys can see my car in Next yea’sr SCN and imporfest. My main plan to bring this one to 10 sec mark…..will see how far I can go …..

Dillon machan! how how...dude do u know what the issues are with the USDM and Canadian Market Rx-8's?!?!? Cos i was gonna get one but was told that the renesis on the 04-07 Rx-8s had ALOT of PROBLEMS with it?!?!? Can u let me know...thanks bro