• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

ash

B4 Tt

Ash colour..........is it a the blue car u refering???????????......

Hi Nuwan,

is it that the car you bought converted to single turbo, cos the car i am refering to is still a twin turbo... by the way what colour is your car?

yeah it's a blue car, sold about two weeks back

when u say ash is it the legacy silver or different?

i assume you bought ramzi's single turbo convert?

hey Shakster, thanks heaps for the help bro. Still didn't call nadeera cos I haven't really firmed up my decision as yet.

But i'm really gonna take up your offer on checking out your ride. Cos it would be great to talk to someone who can give me the in's and out's of the ride.

@ Drake, bro you mind giving me your email addey. Would like to get some info bout your ride too.

Thanks again guys.

no worries dude... if you find a good B4 go for it... they're superb cars when looked after well... sadly well looked after sports cars are not the most common commodity in SL but don't give up...

Hi sharkster......

thats the one.............

i assume you bought ramzi's single turbo convert?

Hi...........

Its silver...........then you are refering to HB 1110 blue colour RSK........that ownes by one of my best friends...he got it from Hussain........

Hi...........

Its silver...........then you are refering to HB 1110 blue colour RSK........that ownes by one of my best friends...he got it from Hussain........

Yep i think we are both refering to the same car though i can't remember the number of hand, it's in great condition had a small drive in it before it was sold and the car was running extremly well! B)

Yep i think we are both refering to the same car though i can't remember the number of hand, it's in great condition had a small drive in it before it was sold and the car was running extremly well! B)

Hey Drake and Sharkster, Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to gimme the scoop on the legacy's... It's still under serious consideration. Will let you guys know... Thanks again.

Hey Drake and Sharkster, Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to gimme the scoop on the legacy's... It's still under serious consideration. Will let you guys know... Thanks again.

Glad to help, hope some of your questions did get answered and the info helps make your decision easier...