• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

B4 Tt

ash

slightly OT on this, but i was wondering, does anyone know how many Legacy RS's we have here in SL?..... I know personally of only 2, Sharkster's and the silver car in the classifieds (which i assume is drake's). are there many more?

A Legacy RS is definitely on the wish list when i have the required bread.... :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slightly OT on this, but i was wondering, does anyone know how many Legacy RS's we have here in SL?..... I know personally of only 2, Sharkster's and the silver car in the classifieds (which i assume is drake's). are there many more?

A Legacy RS is definitely on the wish list when i have the required bread.... :)

there's mine, sharksters, Nadeera's old car (last i heard it was crashed & just lying somewhere), a dark purple car, another 300- car and a silver one which was converted to single turbo but that to had crashed and is lying somewhere.

So all in all as far as i can track there were 6 cars of which only 4 are confirmed running on the road

Also don't get me wrong, the B4 is a lovely car, i would by one if i had the bread and found one that was in good condition, incidentally one was sold recently for 2.7m, lovely car very low mileage, perfect interior all original (even had the original McIntosh radio) and it was a Manual. So really good cars do hold value, it's just really hard to find one!

Edited by drake

Hay.......

I respect your thoughts.........but you have got it all wrong my friend........what i meant was....people in sri lanka buys because of him......i have been using subaru"s for the past six years.......and i know what kind of service and extended help given to people by him in certain cercumstances.......its absolutely free of charge........with out his recomendation if u buy any subaru its nothing but trouble........

Now if u take audi........same agents......will really rip u off........

B4

at least you've accepted our different trend of thought diplomatically :) as drake said... if you're getting good service that's awesome... besides i used to get good service from A*W when i owned a nissan or two but a lot of other people didn't share the sentiments... i actually learnt most of what i know about the RS from drake and he hasn't charged me... yet :D

arc angel... you're free to check my car out anytime...

supra... would you like to swap for the beetle ;) when i have the buying power to upgrade to an STi you can have my car... i give you best price... 34.50 :D

Edited by sharkster

there's mine, sharksters, Nadeera's old car (last i heard it was crashed & just lying somewhere), a dark purple car, another 300- car and a silver one which was converted to single turbo but that to had crashed and is lying somewhere.

Drake you forgot the Black 301 series car.

at least you've accepted our different trend of thought diplomatically :) as drake said... if you're getting good service that's awesome... besides i used to get good service from A*W when i owned a nissan or two but a lot of other people didn't share the sentiments... i actually learnt most of what i know about the RS from drake and he hasn't charged me... yet :D

arc angel... you're free to check my car out anytime...

supra... would you like to swap for the beetle ;) when i have the buying power to upgrade to an STi you can have my car... i give you best price... 34.50 :D

lol, if you're willing i'll have it at your door right now!!! :D been watching russel peters i take it?

honestly though i'd love to get my hands on an RS, since yours is going to take a while i was thinking of drake's..... but unfortunately the cash is going to take awhile.... unless hes also willing to swap for the bug? :lol:

lol, if you're willing i'll have it at your door right now!!! :D been watching russel peters i take it?

honestly though i'd love to get my hands on an RS, since yours is going to take a while i was thinking of drake's..... but unfortunately the cash is going to take awhile.... unless hes also willing to swap for the bug? :lol:

Sorry got my heart set on another car :rolleyes: if i can't get that it's going to be pretty hard to pry the RS from me :)

Sorry got my heart set on another car :rolleyes: if i can't get that it's going to be pretty hard to pry the RS from me :)

the silver one in the classifieds IS your car though right? and may i ask what is you've got your heart set on??

the silver one in the classifieds IS your car though right? and may i ask what is you've got your heart set on??

Yep thats my car

a certain car that was once well known, but disappeared from the road for the last few years, although it's back on the road now... want to make it my next project :D

Edited by drake

Yep thats my car

a certain car that was once well known, but disappeared from the road for the last few years, although it's back on the road now... want to make it my next project :D

lol those who know the scene know the scene Dude.. Good luck with the car. Thought you had already sorted the purchase out..

lol those who know the scene know the scene Dude.. Good luck with the car. Thought you had already sorted the purchase out..

unfortunately the guy who was going to buy my car pulled out at the 11th hour,

well the good news is at least that car is back on the road, but it still isn't mine... who knows if it's meant to be i'll get if not at least i'll have the RS.... so can't complain to much :)

unfortunately the guy who was going to buy my car pulled out at the 11th hour,

well the good news is at least that car is back on the road, but it still isn't mine... who knows if it's meant to be i'll get if not at least i'll have the RS.... so can't complain to much :)

yeah.. saw the car around Thimbiri a couple of weeks back.. must say it looks good. Would have thought you'd have a look at a certain Subaru though thats for sale.. yep after driving an Sti the other day I have to agree- Blown 2lt/AWD rocks- I'd dont think you can come back to n/a after using one

yeah.. saw the car around Thimbiri a couple of weeks back.. must say it looks good. Would have thought you'd have a look at a certain Subaru though thats for sale.. yep after driving an Sti the other day I have to agree- Blown 2lt/AWD rocks- I'd dont think you can come back to n/a after using one

actually was using the car a couple of weeks back, true once u drive these types of cars it's hard to go back to n/a, strangely though i'd have to say i prefer driving the subaru around town

Ahh and thought I made a mistake in seeing you in it then :) Yeah the Legacy/B4's would be a lot more refined and forgiving for normal day to day driving- had an idea to own one actually, but the market risk is a bit too high

Yeah the B4 market seems to be a bit risky these days but as i've mentioned earlier if you do find one of those mint condition cars then it's worth it cos it's such a great car...

By the way have i met u before?

Edited by drake

Hi Drake........

B4 you are refering is own by me...........i goit it foe 2.7......recomended by senok with ful service history.....guy who originaly got down the car has changed his pistons to CERAMIC PISTONS..........

So all in all as far as i can track there were 6 cars of which only 4 are confirmed running on the road

Also don't get me wrong, the B4 is a lovely car, i would by one if i had the bread and found one that was in good condition, incidentally one was sold recently for 2.7m, lovely car very low mileage, perfect interior all original (even had the original McIntosh radio) and it was a Manual. So really good cars do hold value, it's just really hard to find one!

and it was originaly a twin turbo........but converted o a single turbo and now it has a STI 8 turbo.....Awsome power.........

Hi Drake........

B4 you are refering is own by me...........i goit it foe 2.7......recomended by senok with ful service history.....guy who originaly got down the car has changed his pistons to CERAMIC PISTONS..........

and it was originaly a twin turbo........but converted o a single turbo and now it has a STI 8 turbo.....Awsome power.........

Hi Nuwan,

is it that the car you bought converted to single turbo, cos the car i am refering to is still a twin turbo... by the way what colour is your car?

hey Shakster, thanks heaps for the help bro. Still didn't call nadeera cos I haven't really firmed up my decision as yet.

But i'm really gonna take up your offer on checking out your ride. Cos it would be great to talk to someone who can give me the in's and out's of the ride.

@ Drake, bro you mind giving me your email addey. Would like to get some info bout your ride too.

Thanks again guys.

thanks machan, will call you this eve. btw, were you in bamba junc at bout 8.30 8.45 this morning going towards kollpetty?

doubt it cos my car mainly runs on the weekend... machan if u r calling me call after 6.45, thanks