• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

B4 Tt

ash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to know the market rate of a B4 TT (1999) with multi function steering. fuel is 4-5? and are there any good RSK's for sale? :unsure:

Ha, Ha....... I saw you slowing down to have a look at the Black one this morning just as I was examining it from the bi-lane....:)

There was one on sale about 3 months back (99 model without multifunction) for 2.4 million

Edited by nira74

There seems to be quite a few for sale. The recent Sunday papers had atleast 2 listed each week. Considering fuel prices a very few will be interested in these cars. So it's a buyers market, even though some owners qoute around 3 Mil.

The one on Thimbirigasyaya is it??! ....looks like I wasn't the only one from the AL lot who found himself taking a momentary diversion to poke around that car! :D

99-2000 B4 TT's are available from 2.3 - 2.6 Million

However, there are a handful of cars that were bought brand-new though S*nok and as such have 301- numbers.

I'm told that one such car (an RSK in fact), which appeared a while back in the AL classifieds is up for sale again....

These brand-new imports sell for cheaper ~ 2.0-2.3 Million

loads of B4's on the market at the moment, so take some time and check them all out carefully before settling for one, as some tend to have been bashed about - but being solidly built Jap cars, tend to hide signs of abuse... :mellow:

I was busy trying to convince the guys at sale to exchange with the Z!!!!! :lol:

The one on Thimbirigasyaya is it??! ....looks like I wasn't the only one from the AL lot who found himself taking a momentary diversion to poke around that car! :D

99-2000 B4 TT's are available from 2.3 - 2.6 Million

However, there are a handful of cars that were bought brand-new though S*nok and as such have 301- numbers.

I'm told that one such car (an RSK in fact), which appeared a while back in the AL classifieds is up for sale again....

These brand-new imports sell for cheaper ~ 2.0-2.3 Million

loads of B4's on the market at the moment, so take some time and check them all out carefully before settling for one, as some tend to have been bashed about - but being solidly built Jap cars, tend to hide signs of abuse... :mellow:

I was busy trying to convince the guys at sale to exchange with the Z!!!!! :lol:

Car seems to be in good shape, but I would be a bit worried about what to expect from a twin turbo with 90k on the clock.

Looks like you can’t do anything hidings from another AL member. :ninja:

Yeah... That’s the car. YOM 99’ HD reg and 90K on the clock, BUT quoting 2.7 mil. It’s Tiptronic again (not Manual). Condition looks good, other than some bruised on the interior of the driving side door. Xenon lights added.

@ Devinda....

Hmmmm.... So you’re the guy that this car sale guy told abt. He said that they do not consider exchanging although got few inquires from Sport car owners. :car-smiley-001: I think too much interest shown towards this car and he thinks 2.7 is easy.

Which RSK is that? Please drop me a mail. [email protected]

Wasn't there a problem the B4TT had with our SL fuel? I recall some dialogue regarding poor performance and failed injectors or something like that.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but considering its an expensive car to run, best not to go for something that will give further trouble???

Wasn't there a problem the B4TT had with our SL fuel? I recall some dialogue regarding poor performance and failed injectors or something like that.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but considering its an expensive car to run, best not to go for something that will give further trouble???

I recall a friend who had one being advised by agents to run with Injector cleaner mixed in every tank of fuel or something like that

• 1 month later...
the turbo one are going close to the rate you mentioned. for some reason, the market value of the b4's have dropped like mad.

machan I don't know if thats a bad thing or a really really good thing.. The one i'm reffering to is a Hx- series number.

is this just for the legacys or have the prices of sti's come down as well?

Edited by Arc Angel

the turbo one are going close to the rate you mentioned. for some reason, the market value of the b4's have dropped like mad.

machan I don't know if thats a bad thing or a really really good thing.. The one i'm reffering to is a Hx- series number.

is this just for the legacys or have the prices of sti's come down as well?

Sorry bout the double post

Edited by Arc Angel

Hi Guys,

I repaired an oil leak on a 1995 Jap import Subaru 2.0 turbo last week. The car belongs to a former neighbour and a friend as I normally leave this work to my Friends at Zen Performance a few doors from me. After the repair I had a little drive in it in the process of delivering it back-I had a late teens driver trying to glue himself to my rear bumper( he dosn't know I know him but he is also a customer) so I had a bit of fun and put my foot down suddenly-poor chap I lost him even before I changed to the next gear, what fun! to me it put a huge grin on my face just to feel that lovely power surge. I must get one for myself soon they only sell for around £3500 at that age and good jap imports are plentiful and I think it would be a nice improvement on my 1996 VW golf GTI.

Maithri