• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Remember Not To Use 95 Octane Petrol + Full Synthetic Engine Oil Same Time

Nilantha

Remember not to use 95 octane petrol + Full synthetic engine oil same time. last Saturday I heard discussion with Lal Alawaththa he said that he has practical issue using 95 octane petrol + Full synthetic engine oil same time. if you use long time it could cause engine damage because of more engine deposits build up.

Guys, any new news about this topic?

• 7 months later...

Guys i know i'm typing in a bit late.. but i have a Vios 1.5E (manual gear) and its done 91000KM's. we just did a service at 90500 and i used mobil synthetic (semi synthetic 10W-40) and we always pump 95 OCT. is this fine?? the car acceleration is damn good and its very smooth. (got the car at 68,500 KM)

previous oils- 75,000 KM= Caltex Havoline

80,000 KM= Caltex Havoline

85,000 KM= Toyota Motor Oil

And now at 90,000 KM's Mobile Super S plus Synthetic.

Please advice. also the next service is gonna be at 95,000KM's.. Is this fine?? please advice ASAP guys.. thanks.. V. :unsure: