• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Ultimate Showdown In Japan...

Andrew_GTR

The Ultimate Battle in Japan  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u guys think will win? Be honest..!!!

• 2003 BMW M3 CSL
    • 2005 BMW M5
    • 2006 PORSCHE 997
    • 2005 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO
    • 2005 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R Z-TUNE

Ya i've read numerous reviews where the SMG gearbox is basically faulted in the M5...but ur right sharkster it does make the car faster than the normal stick....but on the whole u gotta luv the car...i also saw a comparison review of the M5 and the M6...the M6 is waaaay quicker so i would have loved to seen the M6 take on the GT-R....Damn these new beemers really are something else...they give u both luxury and performance in the highest sense of the word...

hmm not read the M6 reviews yet cos i assumed they'd hav similar figures since they'r using the same powerplant...maybe a weight advantage over the M5

the best part abt the M5 is it costs well under US$100K...correct me if im wrong...

hmm not read the M6 reviews yet cos i assumed they'd hav similar figures since they'r using the same powerplant...maybe a weight advantage over the M5

the best part abt the M5 is it costs well under US$100K...correct me if im wrong...

Yup ur right sharkster...it costs $80,000...not bad when u say that it will trash a freaking Lambo and a New 997...both of which are much more costly than the M5...

Some spectacular driving by the M5 :action-smiley-033: Now that is drifting :D

Personally, I think the GT-R was just waiting until its tires heated up :D And he hit NOS down the last straight. As Mivec will tell u, if u get stuck behind a slower car, it can be difficult to pass if the guy knows his stuff. That M3 was def faster in the corners than the M5, but the M5s line with the drift kept him behind.

Nice site Andy. might be PG-13 tho :)

Some spectacular driving by the M5 :) Now that is drifting :)

Personally, I think the GT-R was just waiting until its tires heated up :D And he hit NOS down the last straight. As Mivec will tell u, if u get stuck behind a slower car, it can be difficult to pass if the guy knows his stuff. That M3 was def faster in the corners than the M5, but the M5s line with the drift kept him behind.

Nice site Andy. might be PG-13 tho ;)

hey whats tgis site everyone's talking about?????? is has Videos, does it?

:)