• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Ultimate Showdown In Japan...

Andrew_GTR

The Ultimate Battle in Japan  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u guys think will win? Be honest..!!!

• 2003 BMW M3 CSL
    • 2005 BMW M5
    • 2006 PORSCHE 997
    • 2005 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO
    • 2005 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R Z-TUNE

Ok u guys...since its gettin kinda boring i thought of starting this 'Mindless' poll...LoL... Just vote for the car u think will win when raced against each other on a track...its a 3 lap race in japan and the drivers are well known JGTC champions...Once u guys have voted ill give u the answer and the link...its quite an amazing race and worth the trouble of watching it...so go ahead if u've got nothin better to do...Have Fun!! :)

2006 Porsche 997 - 470 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.1s )

2005 BMW M5 - 507 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.9s )

2003 BMW M3 CSL - 343 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.8s )

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo - 501 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.2s )

2005 Nissan Skyline Z-Tune - 500 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.1s )

ok...so just that u guys know...i Didnt vote on this poll...cos DuH i know the answer...LoL...and it may not be as it seems...dont go for the 'Obvious' choices...if any of u guys have already seen the video dont say anything just vote...

GTR. I've seen GT-Rs hammer all those round tracks except the Gallardo, and round a track, I think it'll take that too.

edit: Make that I haven't seen it whack a 2006 997 either. But I'll still take the GT-R :)

Hey preveen ur up pretty early arnt u??? or did u not sleep at all yet...Damn man...u must really luv autolanka that much.... :(

ok...so just that u guys know...i Didnt vote on this poll...cos DuH i know the answer...LoL...and it may not be as it seems...dont go for the 'Obvious' choices...if any of u guys have already seen the video dont say anything just vote...

My analysis says, a Z-tune should take a CSL any day. M5 probably, they do develop similar amounts of power, around 500 hp right? Gut tells me Gallardo will go down, but I aint too familiar with the Porshe. So I'm still with the GT-R :)

Ok u guys...since its gettin kinda boring i thought of starting this 'Mindless' poll...LoL... Just vote for the car u think will win when raced against each other on a track...its a 3 lap race in japan and the drivers are well known JGTC champions...Once u guys have voted ill give u the answer and the link...its quite an amazing race and worth the trouble of watching it...so go ahead if u've got nothin better to do...Have Fun!! :)

I think Z tune will sneak through :(

Hey preveen ur up pretty early arnt u??? or did u not sleep at all yet...Damn man...u must really luv autolanka that much.... :)

On the night shift bro. Have to stay up all night. AL is a bit slow during the night, but I check it every so often.

I voted for the Posche cos they are perfectionists... they simply dont want to be outdone... doesnt mean be really good or dreally fast, just better than the other makes.... like if the fastest Ferrari could do only 50kmph porcshe would be hally doing 52 kmph...

i know it sounds silly but thats the way i'be felt about porsche... dont blast me for this!!!!! :)

It is true the M5 Luxury sedan with sports car like performance, but I'm sure it's heavier than any of the other cars listed here.

I think everyone is voting for the two all wheel drive cars, knowing that is on a a tight curvy track.

It is true the M5 Luxury sedan with sports car like performance, but I'm sure it's heavier than any of the other cars listed here.

I think everyone is voting for the two all wheel drive cars, knowing that is on a a tight curvy track.

if im not mistaken the gallardo is AWD too...i may be wrong

i hav my money on the skyline but i like the whole list so i wudnt mind any result

It's gonna be the GT-R for sure.... :(

and the second place would go to the Porsche 997 :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys watched the "Overdrive" on ARTV yesterday??? :)

2006 Porsche 997 - 470 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.1s )

2005 BMW M5 - 507 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.9s )

2003 BMW M3 CSL - 343 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.8s )

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo - 501 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.2s )

2005 Nissan Skyline Z-Tune - 500 Hp ( 0-60 in 4.1s )

[/quot

going with the skyline ;)

It's gonna be the GT-R for sure.... :(

and the second place would go to the Porsche 997 :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys watched the "Overdrive" on ARTV yesterday??? :(

yup man i watched it for the second time

nice porsches and a stag :(

yup man i watched it for the second time

nice porsches and a stag :(

Too bad they censor it... the worse part is, even they censored the some parts in between X scene :( , which had some action. These TV’s always do that. Some times the censors misses the X scene and put those blocks after it. So funny. :)

I think after 10 O'clock...these should be allowed... after 10 if the kids watch TV it's their parents’ responsibility... Damn...

Well here's the answer for u guys who are interested.... the link is as follows... and yes u'll have to watch it to know the end result....

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...0E6FFC85226.htm

And yes it is worth watching!!! Let me give u a idea... the 1st lap goes like this...the M5 freaking takes off and holds the lead followed by the M3 CSL and Porsche 997...then comes the Lamborghini and finally dead last is the Z-Tune!!! The rest has to be seen to be believed......

MMMMMmmmmm,, I Think 2005 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO Will Be 1st,, & The Second Place Would Go To The 2005 Nissan Skyline GT-R .......

That’s My choice,,,

Wow... what a race... it's a treat to the eyes.

I think GT-R was just making the time and toying with the others till the last minute. :D M5 was drifting and making others slow down. but great drifting show at high speeds. GT-R pulled past the M5 like it was coasting in gridlock. Lambo was great in straights but poor when it comes to corners, and M3 v.good in corners.

Damn... Porsche... what happened to him. :huh:

0 votes for M5.... have we underestimated the M5.

Great win GT-R.

Wow... what a race... it's a treat to the eyes.

I think GT-R was just making the time and toying with the others till the last minute. :D M5 was drifting and making others slow down. but great drifting show at high speeds. GT-R pulled past the M5 like it was coasting in gridlock. Lambo was great in straights but poor when it comes to corners, and M3 v.good in corners.

Damn... Porsche... what happened to him. :huh:

0 votes for M5.... have we underestimated the M5.

Great win GT-R.

Heh Heh...i was waiting for someone to say something!! The only car that didnt get any votes the M5 was the only Real competition for the skyline in the end...didnt u think it was a heck of a race to watch?!?!? i think the skyline was either toying with the whole bunch or had a bad driver...the latter is probably incorrect as these drivers are in the top of their class...but seriously at the start didnt u think the skyline had no chance...damn that M5 was flying!!! i've really changed my judgement on the Beemers...this new M5 is gonna be a bitch on the roads...But in the end thumbs up to the GT-R....From dead last to 1st in the last lap and last corner...

but seriously at the start didn’t u think the skyline had no chance...

Naa... from the beginning of the post I knew GT-R will be the ultimate winner... since u posted it... :D lol

Seriously... I never thought it'll be this kind of a competition. Great show GT-R...

I'm in :huh: with that car

Heh Heh...i was waiting for someone to say something!! The only car that didnt get any votes the M5 was the only Real competition for the skyline in the end...didnt u think it was a heck of a race to watch?!?!? i think the skyline was either toying with the whole bunch or had a bad driver...the latter is probably incorrect as these drivers are in the top of their class...but seriously at the start didnt u think the skyline had no chance...damn that M5 was flying!!! i've really changed my judgement on the Beemers...this new M5 is gonna be a bitch on the roads...But in the end thumbs up to the GT-R....From dead last to 1st in the last lap and last corner...

the M5 is a great car but fans r not as happy cos BMW broke M tradition by using the SMG gearbox...it actually makes the car faster than it wudve been wit a stick

the M5 is a great car but fans r not as happy cos BMW broke M tradition by using the SMG gearbox...it actually makes the car faster than it wudve been wit a stick

Ya i've read numerous reviews where the SMG gearbox is basically faulted in the M5...but ur right sharkster it does make the car faster than the normal stick....but on the whole u gotta luv the car...i also saw a comparison review of the M5 and the M6...the M6 is waaaay quicker so i would have loved to seen the M6 take on the GT-R....Damn these new beemers really are something else...they give u both luxury and performance in the highest sense of the word...