• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Newbie Alert!!

Kadaffi

heheheee!!!!

Some PostWhore (PH) by giving little coments... some PH by stating that those are PHs.. then some others PH by confirming that those were actually PHs... then there's the other group (like me) who PH by studying the above people and putting up posts :)

heheheee!!!!

Some PostWhore (PH) by giving little coments... some PH by stating that those are PHs.. then some others PH by confirming that those were actually PHs... then there's the other group (like me) who PH by studying the above people and putting up posts :)

Heh Heh... Bloody Joker!!! LoL.... :(:(:(

shame shame shame!!!!!!!

what a bunch of jobless people we've all become......

:D:action-smiley-033:

:D

while we'e at it can somone PLEASE tell me what this "WARNING" is about.....lets pyt this thread to some use :)

Thanks

Hey it was in the other thread 'someone reported me' ------------>>>>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late reply…well it comes with this forum software and it’s not a new thing...helps to view your warning level and it’s visible only to yourself and the forum moderator. If some one INTENTIONALLY breaks any of the forum rules..then we may increase the warning level. So depending on individual’s behavior that warning level will go up/down. It actually helps the forum moderator to keep a close eye on each individual …very important when dealing with large number of members so that we don’t have to memorize each and every incidents happened

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MADZ-----------

Hey it was in the other thread 'someone reported me' ------------>>>>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late reply…well it comes with this forum software and it’s not a new thing...helps to view your warning level and it’s visible only to yourself and the forum moderator. If some one INTENTIONALLY breaks any of the forum rules..then we may increase the warning level. So depending on individual’s behavior that warning level will go up/down. It actually helps the forum moderator to keep a close eye on each individual …very important when dealing with large number of members so that we don’t have to memorize each and every incidents happened

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MADZ-----------

yeah.. i just saw this.. thanks !!!!

Hey guys, thought i'd say hello! Been lurking around for a while and finally thought i'd start posting! :jumping-smiley-013:

:action-smiley-033: welcome 2 the club mate..do enjoy the best of auto lanka