• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Body Stiker/painting

RACERSEDGE

hey mates need a help like 2 have yo ideas of body stiker/body paint for my eg8 v tec, its hot house green with black bonnet,need something different(4 the bonnet n 2 da body)

gaya

post-2713-1136822348.jpg

post-2713-1136822432.jpg

mmmm. will i b getting them free from my good old mate farzan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: by the way no canvessing of yo products ha ha but i love the stuff u gave last time for the vti

post-2713-1136823492.jpg

Shit Man... that's awesome... how come I didnt know about this ? is this the one you said you were gona do up ? anyways it looks tight bro... like the kit and stuff... however I dont preffer that spoiler though... he he just my likings...

yeah I would also suggest the projector lights... and I think you should do something for the bonnet.. lets say a scoop or something or a sticker.. have you done the interior ?

[thnks mates for all the comments,hey dragster boy i told u i was doing 2 vtecs when u was looking.this is one well avinda i just put the alu 2 make more wild,,shaq thanks mate..4 the comments. dont u think it time 4 another get2gether...oops kim my mate i just own few mate..but they keep on going n coming..mm. 2 -3 weeks is some times correct..ha hayep west cost mate thnks 4 the comments u r correct now they say sky hi prices 4 the hondas, just checkd a 300 (97) exi yest day bugger wants 1.2mn stock car(dam crazy)..but will be getting 2 fully kitted 300 ek3s next week price will be around 11.75-12 range n 2 kitted v tecs in 1mn range.hey dragster boy like 2 c ya eg8 whr 's the beauty?hey by the way i was upset cos u missed this(white civic)..u will never get it back..

post-2713-1136905687.jpg

Hey Gaya dude! You should look at maybe getting some 'reflective' glow in the dark stickers.. it will look hot if you can get them with the green highlights.. I donno if you can make 'em here though.. hey by the way was the white Ek3, the same one that was at Merc. investments??

[hey pila yep it was kept 2 merc invst finally when my mate mario took the black sti5 from them.then it was sold to settle the balance..hey west coast try rumal motors @ darley road they even do stickers 4 dinesh deheragoda .they got a good collecton, prices ok

kris i got this civic photos from car domain its in ny ..n was crazy about it check it out its hot...saw our mate farzans rx7 on the web too man there r some hot hondas in it

post-2713-1136909634.jpg

post-2713-1136909665.jpg

[hey pila yep it was kept 2 merc invst finally when my mate mario took the black sti5 from them.then it was sold to settle the balance..hey west coast try rumal motors @ darley road they even do stickers 4 dinesh deheragoda .they got a good collecton, prices ok

Machan Thanx for the info I never Rumal motors do such stuff

I no thm very well cool thanx for the info gaya

PEOPLE WHO HAVE EG8s HIDE THEM OR GAYA WILL COME HUNTING

:D:lol:

cardomain is an awesome resource for modifications... good ways and bad ways...

gaya, why don't you put your cars on cardomain..only prob is the way you change, car domain will kick you out :lol:

also do a search by country, there are quite a few SL cars listed on there

kris i got this civic photos from car domain its in ny ..n was crazy about it check it out its hot...saw our mate farzans rx7 on the web too man there r some hot hondas in it

Yep the black lip is hot alright and goes well with the black hood... looks extra hot cause the cars been lowered... hey I need your help for something. will call you slowly towords the end of the week.. I must check out fuzzo RX.. Hey Farzan hows it going man??

Eid Mubarak by the way to you and Shaks and Annas!!

[hey mate west -C go 4 a stock car 'cos its cleen n u can locate if theres any accidents n modify it the way u like,if u r buying a modyfy car take it from a known guy that way u know abt the cars history,mmm so u thinkng of getting an eg8 or an ek3 welcome 2 the club of big bad hondas.. :lol::D

hey fuzzo n shakz EiD MUBARAK mates !!