• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Body Stiker/painting

RACERSEDGE

Oh yeah... I forgot... Happy Eid Mubarak guys... Shak, Farzan and Anas and who ever I missed...

Hey Farzan... I took a pic like "I'm a strret racer" go ahead and knock your self out he he... see I even thought of you man...

yeah guys... time for another get-together for 2006

post-435-1137042015.jpg

Hey Gaya... I know man.. hey but it's not a Vtec bro... it was a exi remember ? anyways I'm happy with what I got now... what do you say about this ? what do you guys suggest ?

post-435-1137040092.jpg

dragster machan d car looks sweet...simple n very nice...keep it dat way bro

n wit regard to dat other pic... :lol::D:lol::lol::lol::lol: who wants to photochop it first

Oh yeah... I forgot... Happy Eid Mubarak guys... Shak, Farzan and Anas and who ever I missed...

Hey Farzan... I took a pic like "I'm a strret racer" go ahead and knock your self out he he... see I even thought of you man...

how nice of you to think of me when you take pics ..i'm starting to get worried now :unsure:

that pic doesn't need to be p'chopped.. it's perfect just like it is

how nice of you to think of me when you take pics ..i'm starting to get worried now :unsure:

that pic doesn't need to be p'chopped.. it's perfect just like it is

ha ha now i can se farzans glowing eyes with the dragster photo in hand come on mate make the wonder again b4 the 2006 get 2 gether ( n kick 2 gether) :D:D:D:D

hey dragster cool car mate keep it up.. how abt a fiber bonnet n a tanabe exust..with a orange n black fire dragon stiker..those wheels look cool two..i know who did it(mads angry on putting names) so tell me the cost n for the kit n paint..so the guys here will know

HEY LOOKS cool But Gaya i want be able to buy The civic now cos im Still 16 .And one more reason is My parents dont like to buy a 19-

Cos they have a new corolla and Land cruiser so i will try my best to Somehow put something

hey mate in honda its not the number,that count,its the power n passion mate just look @mad maxs sir,changs eg8,kris virs ,shanils integra,ravis vtec,all are powerd 2 the teeth n gives max driving plessure,thats what makes the honda culture goes mate

yup... gona paint the hood black, install a carbon spoiler, silver n black momo steering and my interior theme is gona be silver and black with a touch of red. all these pushed me back a bit as I had to replace the darn engine mounts and front shocks...

yup... gona paint the hood black, install a carbon spoiler, silver n black momo steering and my interior theme is gona be silver and black with a touch of red. all these pushed me back a bit as I had to replace the darn engine mounts and front shocks...

RICEEEEEE BOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!