• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The New Autolanka Forum Starts From 2006 !!!

MADZ

Dear members, ( AutoLankans)

Happy New Year to all of our members and non members. With the ushering of the new year, the AutoLanka team wishes to take you to new premises to continue your favorite discussions with more vim and vigor. We wish to thank and congratulate all of you for all your contributions to the AutoLanka forum during the past year. It was a very satisfying experience to be with you all witnessing and taking part live in meaningful and healthy discussions which provided lot of information and benefit to members of AutoLanka. With added features in the new forum, the members will continue to have a better and more satisfying experience sharing your thoughts and views with others. We at AutoLanka hope you will take part in future discussions with more enthusiasm to mutually benefit from these discussions.. All the best, and good luck for the coming year....B)

Madhawa Mutukumarana

Team AutoLanka

[email protected]

Great Job on updating to the new software, I feel right at home now 'cos it's the same as all the other forums I frequent. Compared to this, the older version sucked!! (no hard feelings) B)

Good job again.

P.s. - eerrrr ... you guys gonna activate the pics and links in the signatures?

Thanks guys...I must specially thank my buddy Duncan for helping me out creating the forum structure on short notice...will I'll try to do something for this 'newbies' thing...give me some time b'coz i'm bit busy these days..