• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Madz Tks Loads For The Sticker !!!!!

Croozer

hmm sounds cool. well l also like the idea of small black sticker with silver text. but I don’t like that oval shape..everybody use that shape..so lets be different.

see whether you guys like this one? The NEW Rectangle Small Sticker ! © AutoLanka :)

alstickerls9.jpg

If you guys have more design ideas you are most welcome...

HMMMM! That looks great MADZ :D I would like to get that on ma car!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

Guys what do u all think B)

Hey MADZ how about a sticker that we could stick it in our BODY KIT :jumping-smiley-013:

Cuz if we stick it in our body kits that would really represent autolanka :D

CHEERS :)

hmm I dont think AL will fit with rest of the well established international brands like MOMO,HKS …haha :action-smiley-060: so lets just stick with the small sticker idea first :)

hmm sounds cool. well l also like the idea of small black sticker with silver text. but I don’t like that oval shape..everybody use that shape..so lets be different.

see whether you guys like this one? The NEW Rectangle Small Sticker ! © AutoLanka :)

alstickerls9.jpg

If you guys have more design ideas you are most welcome...

Hi everyone.....

Ma very first post :) !!!!! .....with regard to the AL sticker thought it should be jazz'd up with a bit of attitude B) ....jus ma personal thoughts :rolleyes:

aloy9.th.jpg