• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Newest Member In The Family

dillongt

This is the Mazda 787B ( The Rotary Legend ). one & only 24 hours japanese LeMans winner. this is a very rare car to find. I got it yesterday as a gift. they made limited amount of this version and it has so many details lined up in this car.

new1mh9.jpg

pict8453cz8.jpg

pict8454hg1.jpg

pict8472se2.jpg

pict8471od0.jpg

pict8475fm7.jpg

pict8497jx1.jpg

pict8498de5.jpg

pict8499mn5.jpg

pict8488vf2.jpg

wow that is really really nice. Out off all the model builders autoart has the best detail. I get mine from exoticar.com They have a really nice selection. But that is some really nice detail where did you get it from? How much do they normally go for? What scale is this?

...upon looking at the topic i quite expected to see something a little bigger and much much cuter machan!!!! :)

A.M.R

anyways Congrats on both counts! :D

how do you got to know about my A.M.R.... anyways thanx though and this gift is because of that...

wow that is really really nice. Out off all the model builders autoart has the best detail. I get mine from exoticar.com They have a really nice selection. But that is some really nice detail where did you get it from? How much do they normally go for? What scale is this?

the person who got it for me bought that car from Car Buffs Toronto. you will go crazy it is a dammmmm huge shope and this one is CN$ 219.99

Man, its a beauty! These miniature model really packs a punch. Retail price (if available)?

Congratz on receiving it! You must be having its own separate showcase :P

Zz

you are absolutely correct....

pict8503sl1.jpg

pict8503sl1.f4ce9d2e50.jpg