• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Audi R8 Accident

dillongt

I'm guessing nobody managed to survive that.

actually i'm guessing the driver hopped out in time...

you know i've seen great contributions to engine fires by the antics of rats, squirrels and even puppies playing with wiring... but this is very very disturbing...

Hope it wasn't someone used to driving an auto holding it at high revs for a long time without shifting that caused it to over heat. Didn't Britney Spears once wreck a Ferrari doing that?

It look likes as it has jus melted down....Is it true about the Britney story..I too heard abt it....

Hope it wasn't someone used to driving an auto holding it at high revs for a long time without shifting that caused it to over heat. Didn't Britney Spears once wreck a Ferrari doing that?

actually what happened with britney spears (BS for short) was she apparently downshifted from 6th to 2nd or 1st and destroyed the gearbox...

• 3 years later...

<!--quoteo(post=54326:date=Sep 18 2007, 12:43 AM:name=Pericles)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pericles @ Sep 18 2007, 12:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=54326"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hope it wasn't someone used to driving an auto holding it at high revs for a long time without shifting that caused it to over heat. Didn't Britney Spears once wreck a Ferrari doing that?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no.. Britney shifted down from the 5th to the 2nd instead of the 4th....

buhahahahahahahahah....L0L :D:D:D