• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Creamed By An Nissan Skyline 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj shan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to post about how sad, immature and dangerous this 'drag' was, but then I saw that the guy who posted the video on youtube justified the 'race' to another critic with the following:

"Oh! yeah you lived enough in sri lanka too bad bugger don t get do drag racing stuff in da states And too bad some of us don t give a dame if we go under dame layland cuz we are skilled professionals who race on da track racing in da streets are like going to kindergarten!! It all come s to one who's driving da car you f**king idiot"

Aaaaahahahahahahaha.

Dammit! I can't see any comments. Have they been removed or summin?

don't worry mate... i'm sure they'll work their way upto that :D

yeah something about that video and the attitude of the posters comments on youtube make me very much afraid they will.... lets just hope some innocent bystander or other driver is not caught up in the fray :unsure:

remember boys, all it takes is one slip..... it doesnt even have to be YOURS, and theres no turning back......

yeah something about that video and the attitude of the posters comments on youtube make me very much afraid they will.... lets just hope some innocent bystander or other driver is not caught up in the fray :unsure:

remember boys, all it takes is one slip..... it doesnt even have to be YOURS, and theres no turning back......

Tell me about it. I watched one happen from about 10 feet back. Respect the conditions.

oh yeah :-)

they prolly expected wonderful comments of admiration and marvel :D

poor little boys...

treu true...

but this happened once before. someone posted a story about some fast driving they did on marine drive some time back.. it was a mazda 3 or a proton gen2 if i remember right... same story, same response by the other forum posters...

Personally, if those guys thought what they were doing was cool, it's really pathetic. Everytime ppl like these get on our roads.. everybodies lives are put at risk. Just imagine what could have happened if some kid happened to cross the road. or a vehicle suddenly shifted lanes. You could have killed some one! Dont get me wrong.. im a big race fan too... But this is not the wonderful world of the fast & the furious or Tokoyo drift. This is real life!

I hope the cops catch you the next time you do this... and i hope they beat the S*** out of you :action-smiley-060:

treu true...

but this happened once before. someone posted a story about some fast driving they did on marine drive some time back.. it was a mazda 3 or a proton gen2 if i remember right... same story, same response by the other forum posters...

guy's leave these two kids alone. they admit they did something wrong.

the funny thing is some time ago a well respected member of the forum posted few video clips of a Subaru racing an evo 9 on a bussy road. but none of you critics dared to shed a single drop of saliva :violent-smiley-030:

well that's shameful :ninja:

guy's leave these two kids alone. they admit they did something wrong.

the funny thing is some time ago a well respected member of the forum posted few video clips of a Subaru racing an evo 9 on a bussy road. but none of you critics dared to shed a single drop of saliva :violent-smiley-030:

cool it brothers... this is usually a problem of the age :P and i doubt whether there are any members who at that very age havent tried a bit of street dragging.. anyways a point is made and lets hope that this aint gonna happen again...

there was a time I too was zipping in and out of traffic but then it became old and the risks became quite evident so toned down quite a bit.. peace! :D

Zz

chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_normal_l.gif[/img]10 2007, 12:01 PM' post='53887']

tssk tssk tsk.. you wouldnt have needed to run someone over. if they were simply flagged down for speeding they'd end up in jail for driving without a lisence. :o

No worry’s Bro….Will be not racing again in Main Roads like this,, Never k… ya ya Gihan Bro,im 18,anyway we have got our license too..

Cheers !!!! :) & Cool … :alc:

You said it man we will never do that kind thing again :D:alc:

Peace

Pretty cool. Good luck guys. Its great that AL can tech novice and make them and other safer.

Funny thing is I had a browser window with utube comments. Got a screenshot. :rolleyes: Wont post coz its unfair to post after their final responses on thread.