• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Creamed By An Nissan Skyline 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj shan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bro, Give me some respect too ok ;) …Cuz, Im the one who Video it….. Anyway it was a Awesome Ride… We went at abt 120 Kmph & We done our best :alc:93 Honda Accord Vs 2007 Nissan Skyline…sharp at 10.32 PM…

Hey Bro, Give me some respect too ok ;) …Cuz, Im the one who Video it….. Anyway it was a Awesome Ride… We went at abt 120 Kmph & We done our best :alc:93 Honda Accord Vs 2007 Nissan Skyline…sharp at 10.32 PM…

Awesome machan I thought you weren t on da autolanka forum now it s cool man :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

Hey definitely we have to do something like that very i had a awesome time with you guys!!!! :alc: :alc:

Hey definitely we have to do something like that very i had a awesome time with you guys!!!! :alc::alc:

:jumping-smiley-013: Ya Ya bro,,, anyway this was our first experience abt DRAGS ne……..Now we know how to RACE<_<

Edited by Bishu

IMHO....

that looked like quite some dangerous driving.. the road too had a decent amount of trafic i must say...... and considering the fact that its in the night with poor visibility, i dont think this kind of driving is exactly something one should be proud of...

but then again, someone already brought it up on the youtube thread itself... and the video-posters comments really dont sound like a "skilled professional's" words.. i'm sure ACTUAL track driver's on this forum will agree that the streets in Colombo arent kindergarden for them.

if you look at this site you'll see that at 120kmph (75mph) it'll take about 350 FEET for you to stop the car....

http://www.driveandstayalive.com/info%20se...g-distances.htm

so had something wrong happened it would have ended quite bad... very bad....

And i dont think you can call this a drag race cos a 'drag' requires a strip, and NOT an obstacle course... as big a fan as most of us are of speed, we whould remember the two simple words SPEED KILLS.. (may not necessarily be you, but maybe an innocent by-stander)

I was about to post about how sad, immature and dangerous this 'drag' was, but then I saw that the guy who posted the video on youtube justified the 'race' to another critic with the following:

"Oh! yeah you lived enough in sri lanka too bad bugger don t get do drag racing stuff in da states And too bad some of us don t give a dame if we go under dame layland cuz we are skilled professionals who race on da track racing in da streets are like going to kindergarten!! It all come s to one who's driving da car you f**king idiot"

Aaaaahahahahahahaha.

that aint racing that's just stupidity in all it's glory :violent-smiley-099:

It's moronic enough to try and "race" in a public road with reasonable traffic putting innocent people at risk...even more stupid to try and take on a skyline just because you're a honda boy :angry-smiley-048:

god knows what a "skyline 2007" is... probably wp xx 2007 :angry-smiley-048:

skyline bugger wouldn't have even noticed the "race" :angry-smiley-048::lol: :lol:

Commenting on the youtube video..skilled professionals!! Thats a laugh! who ever is posting them comments on youtube are an embarresment to all Srilankans. dude don't show your true colours...

chrome://skype_ff_toolbar_win/content/cb_normal_l.gif[/img]9 2007, 10:57 PM' post='53844']

IMHO....

that looked like quite some dangerous driving.. the road too had a decent amount of trafic i must say...... and considering the fact that its in the night with poor visibility, i dont think this kind of driving is exactly something one should be proud of...

but then again, someone already brought it up on the youtube thread itself... and the video-posters comments really dont sound like a "skilled professional's" words.. i'm sure ACTUAL track driver's on this forum will agree that the streets in Colombo arent kindergarden for them.

if you look at this site you'll see that at 120kmph (75mph) it'll take about 350 FEET for you to stop the car....

And i dont think you can call this a drag race cos a 'drag' requires a strip, and NOT an obstacle course... as big a fan as most of us are of speed, we whould remember the two simple words SPEED KILLS.. (may not necessarily be you, but maybe an innocent by-stander)

Ya Dilesh Bro,, I really agree with you….anyway that day we did it for our fun( Cuz it was our First )& now we know the risk,, and will be not Racing again in main roads….Thank you very much for your great Info…

Cool & Cheers !!! :)

Im sorry, but i HAVE to ask.... what on Earth possesed you boys to do that?? :blink: To drive through that kind of traffic in that fashion indicates that you seem to have a very big bolt loose indeed! If you imagine that this kind of thing is brave/impressive/likely to get you "respect"..... i think you've got it very wrong indeed.... all you've done is showcase a high level of immaturity...... one unexpected move by another road user and things would have ended in tragedy...

dont get me wrong, i enjoy driving quickly just as much as everyone here does..... i just dont think that THIS sort of driving achives anything other than make the driver look like a complete berk.... :angry:

IMHO....

You are right now it seems little idiotic but while we were doing it was a lot of fun mate! Hitting someone and killing someone aside it was great fun mate! But i do know the risks involved in doing something like this this will never cuz it was one time deal mate! :rolleyes:

Hey guys Saturday night i went a drag race with an Nissan skyline 2007 on ma Honda accord from battaramulla to castle street and i got creamed at about 120 Kmph its not a GTR but i still got creamed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZcj6-xNLsE

Post some Comments!

Video is nice man.

But racing on open road is asking for trouble.

U r risking urs and others lifes :violent-smiley-099:

Seems to be having fun on Traffic roards, The thing is most amature guys do this in SL, they race in open roads with traffic, then if a accident hapend cops are mad with all of us and then they try to Stop Sat and Sunday Night Drags too,

So if u want to Drag jut go to GP in the Early Morning and race,

Most guys know what hapedn in Att****a when a amature guy Draged, he instantly braked when hes in 4th gear without shift down then the car spins and hit 3 or 4 parked cars, and he didnt learn his lesson, 2 months ago same guy couldnt controll his car in Mor***a and did a serios gamage, as i know his leg was broken,

Edited by GihanFX

If you guys realized what the dangers are of diving in such a manner, i guess the objective was achieved......

I'm guessing both you guys (in the car) were under 25of age? Imagine you had run over someone, and killed him. trust me, going through the legal process in Sri Lanka is is just as painful and it'll mess up your whole future. Not to mention the fact that you'd have to live with thought that you took someone's life for a few moments of fun/excitement.

true even i love going fast. the only place I have done that in Sri Lanka was on IT Drive (which i have felt was the only afe place that i have seen)... you go down the road at normal speeds to do a bit of recon to make sure its safe, and on your eay back step on it :) but i hear in the past couple of months there had been quite some fatal accidents there... and that a lot of people/kids got here to play/jog..