• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Future Concept Cars

dillongt

• 1 year later...

Hmmm cant help but wonder whether McLaren copied the seating configuration of the citroen in the McLaren F1.

Doesnt the Audi Quartz resemble the Quattro?

Ferrari Dino Concept looks a bit like a Porsche LeMans car of later years

I think the oldsmobile concept wud hv carried on to one of their cars somewhere

Lotus on the other hand looks abit way ahead of 1990's more like 2000's Lotus Cars

lastly the dodge... I think I've seen some American car on a book tht carries the side profile and something similar to the lamps. cant actually remember., I'll let u know once I get to office tomorrow.

Doesnt the Audi Quartz resemble the Quattro?

the basic shape does have its similarities - so now we know were the inspiration for the design might have come from

I think I've seen some American car on a book tht carries the side profile and something similar to the lamps

hmmm the front end looks vaugely similar to John Dodd's Merlin engine powered car..

Lotus on the other hand looks abit way ahead of 1990's more like 2000's Lotus Cars

91bertone_lotus_emotion_2.jpg

that design is a winner!

i can't for the life of me begin to fathom why Lotus didn't let this make production!

(ok maybe i can - most likely the bean counters killed it off <_< )

although the design is nearly 20 years old i think it'll still cut the mustard !

Various aspects of this can be seen in a number of super/hyper cars in production today like the Koenigsegg (the sides) , the Zonda (the rear) & the Ascari's (front end-winshield/roofline)

opportunity squandered Lotus :(

Edited by Devinda_Z

Ferrari Dino Concept looks a bit like a Porsche LeMans car of later years

lastly the dodge... I think I've seen some American car on a book tht carries the side profile and something similar to the lamps. cant actually remember., I'll let u know once I get to office tomorrow.

Ok the Dodge look alike is the Buick Riviera of 1963. Look at the side profile

Ferrari looks lot like the Porsche 906/908 cars., also a Ferrari 206SP

• 2 weeks later...