• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wiper Blades

Sha7

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I don't see how you can't be. Pretty sure we are the cash cow that your boss likes to milk :-)

he he... as far as i know we have only one cash cow...but that one also we work like mad dogs for and go the extra mile and the other for so it's deserved :)

....but the others ones also like to think they are also cash cows :)

the funniest thing is that even the smallest client think that they are the biggest client to us :)

maybe because we treat them that well eh? can't be that bad :)

Checked with my brand teams but can't track a non-riced civic visiting our place....

Most of my babes are very noisy or made noisy!! so no issue with noise :lol:

MINIACE

aah making noise is fine and i also like a good rumble of a well tunes engine...

but noisy babes are just plain annoying :)

he he... as far as i know we have only one cash cow...but that one also we work like mad dogs for and go the extra mile and the other for so it's deserved :)

....but the others ones also like to think they are also cash cows :)

the funniest thing is that even the smallest client think that they are the biggest client to us :)

maybe because we treat them that well eh? can't be that bad :)

Checked with my brand teams but can't track a non-riced civic visiting our place....

he he. well, now I know why art works take time :D

check with Gayan, I doubt he'd know my car though

Edited by Arc Angel

he he. well, now I know why art works take time :D

check with Gayan, I doubt he know my car though/

ho ho...you with RP team eh? or is it the m client...

handle both accounts anyways...

doubt our prettty boy gayan knows your ride? he's not a car guy though he drives to work in one :)

can't you give a clue now i'm dying of curiosity?????

ho ho...you with RP team eh? or is it the m client...

handle both accounts anyways...

doubt our prettty boy gayan knows your ride? he's not a car guy though he drives to work in one :)

can't you give a clue now i'm dying of curiosity?????

I think it would be the latter.

and i'm sure Gayan would love to know you think he's pretty LOL!!! anyway it's the account catered to by your six-foot-blonde and the rest :)

I think it would be the latter.

and i'm sure Gayan would love to know you think he's pretty LOL!!! anyway it's the account catered to by your six-foot-blonde and the rest :)

I've made sure he knows it :) he was the only guy in his dept full of girls so we all treated him like another girl :)

he's a cool guy tough... good bugger to hang out, have a drink, pass out and wake up with your car keys missing... exactly what happened to me 31st in hikka :)

Well on ya work i'm the art guy who got the metallic version of ya logo done... slaved for days on photoshop getting that right :) Most of your newer retail branding, area branding etc was also channeled through this poor soul :)

I've know roshan and the ex-joe ruggerite... and your biggie mr.S too

chances are that i would've seen you around too :)

I've made sure he knows it :) he was the only guy in his dept full of girls so we all treated him like another girl :)

he's a cool guy tough... good bugger to hang out, have a drink, pass out and wake up with your car keys missing... exactly what happened to me 31st in hikka :)

Well on ya work i'm the art guy who got the metallic version of ya logo done... slaved for days on photoshop getting that right :) Most of your newer retail branding, area branding etc was also channeled through this poor soul :)

I've know roshan and the ex-joe ruggerite... and your biggie mr.S too

chances are that i would've seen you around too :)

yup... I think we need a new logo though LOL :)

you ever come this way for meets?

yup... I think we need a new logo though LOL :)

you ever come this way for meets?

was there too many times when the HQ was getting refurbed :)

Mostly the initial meets are tackle by the brands folks or the ECD or the CD fella in charge...

i'm an art based creative guy so we only get involved with the client when things are in the executional stages...

Internally however we're on the job from day one :)

Checked with gayan, the man doesn't know your car :)

correction...silicone blades are too nosy according to GTAm...

i think it's graphite coated blades, RainX ,Routine cleanings and that turtle wax polish thing Gunat uses :)

Yep they are noisey. What is more worrying is the guys at Kleen Park said that they stopped importing those as many users complained of windscreens getting scratched :o ! I keep a close eye on mine but so far it has not shown any sign of scratching.

Changed the recently purchased (possibly fake) terrible Bosche wipers on my 2.0 car on Saturday with a pair of Wurth ones and they are doing a great job without a noise :)

Yep they are noisey. What is more worrying is the guys at Kleen Park said that they stopped importing those as many users complained of windscreens getting scratched :o ! I keep a close eye on mine but so far it has not shown any sign of scratching.

Same I have informed upon inquiry of the next stock. Some relief you mentioned its working alright!

MINIACE

what brand you choose, the sigh levals of sun exposure + airpollutants in Colombo will make ANY wiper rubber useless in a short while , It is best to get an average wiper set and get refills ( rubber only) every three months , or when the wipers show signs of aging. Remember the car you drive is more valuable than the wipers. replace them before you live to regret it.

little update on an older thread :)

Junked my 750 bucks worth fake bosch blades cos they were leaving rubber trails on the windshield after 6 months or so...

Went for Wurth this time around :)

they were of 18 and 21 sizes i think unlike the fake bosch blades both being the same size, 18's

Wurth was thousand bucks a blade and the packaging read that they were coated/treated with graphite...

what little in know of graphite is that they are pretty strong and ultra slippery...

Canoe/kayak builders coat the bottoms of their vessels with graphite powder enriched epoxy to mate it slip over rocks and weeds and offer more protection to the hull...

so chances are if wurth is not bullshitting, these blades should last a decent time and offer good service.

the other good thing with this deal is that once you by the complete set that includes the frame and the blade...later on you can only by the rubbers...

cheaper deal :)

all depends on how these things perform and last....

Installed them last weekend so let's see how they do :)

service station fella is over confident and says that they will go upto 2 years :rolleyes:

i'm not so optimistic on these things :angry-smiley-048:

second update on an old thread :)

replaced my Wurth blades two days ago ahead of the rainy season...

gotta say they have lasted over an year and was pretty decent even when i ditched them...

don't wanna take any chances with the small fella on board :)

This time i only bought their re-fill kit for 1500 bucks... it's basically 24inch or so set of rubber blades plus the steel rib thing that lends it rigidity...

you can cut-em to size and hook up to the older set of "blade holders"...

works like a charm and i'm sold on this brand... at least for wiper blades :)

second update on an old thread :)

replaced my Wurth blades two days ago ahead of the rainy season...

gotta say they have lasted over an year and was pretty decent even when i ditched them...

don't wanna take any chances with the small fella on board :)

This time i only bought their re-fill kit for 1500 bucks... it's basically 24inch or so set of rubber blades plus the steel rib thing that lends it rigidity...

you can cut-em to size and hook up to the older set of "blade holders"...

works like a charm and i'm sold on this brand... at least for wiper blades :)

Guess I have to change my ones aswel..where can I buy them near kribathgoda? :)

looking to replace a set myself so any comments on whats hot and whats not is much appreciated

have coupla sets of Bosch wipers on now , no major complaints , but wondering if the others are any better? :huh:

i had fake bosch blades on sometime ago...1100bucks or so in panchi with it's own nice fake bosch packaging...

I'm sticking to wurth untill somebody else can beat the 1 year life span of it :) Mine were doing an ok job when i ditched them too :)

and the car i used daily...parked in the office parking lot etc so it has seen fair bit of use :)

Tharindu

I got mine from my service station in wattala.. I'm betting the larger service stations in kiribathgoda too should be having em... and also decently stocked spares parts shops :)

Does Wurth, bosh or other brands have silver coloured wiper housing? I've been using a brand named 'Air' and its not that good i.e. - only lasts for 6 months or so.