• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And The Furious 4

fuzzo

No, you’re not asleep and having a bad dream; Universal Pictures has given the green light for the fourth installment of Fast and the Furious. After raking in $158 Million worldwide with Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Universal resigned Chris Morgan to write the follow up to his F&F3. Not much is yet known about this production but what has been confirmed is that the script was purchased for $700,000 against $1.35 million, and that Stuber/Parent Prods. are producing. Rumors are abound that Vin Diesel is in negotiations to reprise his role of Dominic, which is just the beginning of all of the speculation going on about this film. But I have the inside track on some more details for you.

An inside source has revealed to me that the proposed plot is to once again revolve around the latest Drift craze and that this time Chris will pit American muscle against JDM drifters. Now all of this info is coming preproduction so changes obviously are possible, but the two main car stars are slated to be the latest Skyline R35 GTR and the new Camaro, which made its movie debut in the recent Transformers film. Leading the way for the roles to round out the American muscle cast are a carbon fiber wide body S197 Mustang and the latest Dodge Charger. Both vehicles, along with a VW Beetle (possibly to be driven by one of the lead actresses), have been outfitted with bodykits and other mods by American Car Products of Whittier CA and the body and paint to be customized by SW Customs of Asuza CA (626-339-4441).

images here

http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/?p=118

Hope this will be a good movie.

Watched 'Transformers' Y'day. Awesome movie. Guys.... go watch it....

Shakir, think I saw your car in the c.park, not sure though :unsure:

This CGI error is :angry-smiley-024:

while waiting for F&F4, check out 'Redline' guys...

in short : TERRIBLE movie, AMAZING rides.. all exotics...

I'm not sure this is true. Latest R35 GTR? The R35 never had a GTR and the R35 is not the latest Skyline OR the latest GTR. This sounds really badly put together, so I suspect someone was just making things up. American muscle vs JDM drift my behind. And the GTR is a AWD which is not great for drifting anyway.

Yeahm it was good. Still need to see it on big screen. How long is it running?

And I totally agree in the CGI thing. It is really getting annoying

while waiting for F&F4, check out 'Redline' guys...

in short : TERRIBLE movie, AMAZING rides.. all exotics...

hmmm. I kinda liked Redline. Had the essentials. Hot cars, Hot chicks, a few nice explosions and good action. Just the kind of mindless entertainment I like from my movies. If it entertains me, its done its job. So the acting wasn't that great, no one is scoring an Oscar for that movie anytime soon. BUT.... It has enough ... err... distractions.

Kinda reminds me of Hiri Poda Wessa. Cheesy acting, but entertaining.

Not really a fan of movies that make u think too much. Like Matrix. Freaky and thinking distracts from the entertainment value.

Yeahm it was good. Still need to see it on big screen. How long is it running?

Mmmm... started at 7.30... Finished around 10.00.... Long queue down to the 2nd floor on Sundays. Heard that some guys were there for the 3rd time. dunno why.... mustn’t have watched the movie (obviously with chicks.) :rolleyes:

hmmm. I kinda liked Redline. Had the essentials. Hot cars, Hot chicks, a few nice explosions and good action. Just the kind of mindless entertainment I like from my movies. If it entertains me, its done its job. So the acting wasn't that great, no one is scoring an Oscar for that movie anytime soon. BUT.... It has enough ... err... distractions.

Kinda reminds me of Hiri Poda Wessa. Cheesy acting, but entertaining.

Both got hot chicks.... no wonder why u drool.... :action-smiley-060:

Great, they can call is 4 Fast 4 Furious. Interestingly, a guy I know is building an RX7 here with a fibreglass kit like the one from the FD in Tokyo Drift. It's not exactly my cup of tea, but it seems to be coming along well.

By which I mean until when are they showing it in the theatre here ;)

Sorry, my bad. Not the best way to phrase it.

Oops.... sorry... Heard is screening only for few weeks. Better catch it soon...

• 1 month later...

missed this thread <_< and yes i was there... pre-booked tickets :D didn't get a chance to watch it twice though :(

Are audiences clamoring for a fourth installment of "The Fast and the Furious"? Regardless, they are getting one whether they like it or not. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Universal Pictures and producer Neal Moritz are working on a new, untitled "Furious" that would bring former stars Paul Walker and Vin Diesel back into the fold. Walker starred in the first two "Furious" adventures, while Diesel dropped out after the initial flick only to appear in a popular cameo at the end of the last sequel, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift." Director Justin Lin and screenwriter Chris Morgan, the creative team behind "Drift," are also returning. Interestingly, Diesel is set to receive a producing credit on the new film, a nice concession for someone who no doubt thought he was too big of a star to return to the franchise. Guess a couple box-office bombs will change your thinking.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/10-05-07_4?gt1=7701

Thinks its gonna be a great movie :angry-smiley-048:

• 8 months later...

Latest goss about the 4th Fast and Furious movie installment is that it will feature both Paul Walker along side Vin Diesel , as well as Michelle Rodrigues & Jordana Brewster

The angle the story line is taking wold make it a prequel to Tokyo Drift from a chronological perspective

Major Spoliers and a review of the script can be found at the link below

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive...ry-details-3412

Also some spy hsots from the Set are found at this link

http://www.carzi.com/2008/03/21/the-fast-a...set-spy-photos/

Latest goss about the 4th Fast and Furious movie installment is that it will feature both Paul Walker along side Vin Diesel , as well as Michelle Rodrigues & Jordana Brewster

I'de prefer to see Eva Mendes!!!

that makes two of us MadMax :lol:

heck i'd trade in that whole cast to see her keep things interesting with a few cars thrown in for good measure! :D

Love to see Eva Mendes and Christina milian in one movie, The punk Hotties with Hot cars and showing their thongs lol :action-smiley-060:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...