• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Odometer

Mihirana

Question

Hi,

My car displays the trip A and trip B to a single decimal place in km.(ex:4.5) Now this is a problem since I use the car for TSD rally driving. Can I convert it to a 2 decimal place display(ex:4.55)??? :unsure: Or is there any alternative other than this conversion because I get the feeling it should be associated with programming the EEPROM or may be adding additional sensors. :blink:

Kindly request replys from experts. Thanx!!

4 answers to this question

Hi,

My car displays the trip A and trip B to a single decimal place in km.(ex:4.5) Now this is a problem since I use the car for TSD rally driving. Can I convert it to a 2 decimal place display(ex:4.55)??? :unsure: Or is there any alternative other than this conversion because I get the feeling it should be associated with programming the EEPROM or may be adding additional sensors. :blink:

simple...go 4 a rally meter...m.m.m.m whts the tsd rally u gonna run..does yo plot say left turn from 4.55 or bare right @ 4.35 h.m.m.m.m basicaly here single decimal is good enouhg cos normally u cant find two left turns or right turns in 0.05 veriance..

Hi,

For a TSD rally one decimal place in the trip meter is enough & make sure that your trip meter is accurate. Fun rallies are plotted in a way for a regular car to manage.

Hi,

Well guys I've not yet moved into the hardcore rally experience where u r allowed to use rally meters. :violent-smiley-099: I'm just trying to get some experience as a co-driver in fun-rallies with the ultimate goal of later moving into action with a good driver in night rallies and thrilling hardcore rallies. The problem arised when the route instruction said turn left after 0.56. Now this is in kms. When the meter showed 0.5 I was telling my buddy to drive slowly and there should be a turn soon at the same time counting meters by head. Just as we were about to turn I spotted another road lying about 10 merters away. :unsure: Now I was confused weather I've made a mistake and weater the road is this or that. That's why this thing struck my mind. Now in an analogue meter u can just get an idea by the amount the indicator has turned(u get my point?? :action-smiley-060: )

Regards!!