• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Choosing My New Ride For 1.2m !

nawai007

Thnx 4 all of you who helped me to sort out the problems i had with my carina 192 ... finally after replacing MAP sensor, Disributor ,Wires ,Plugs, And ECU....... Now shes running nicely.... :rolleyes: ...... Plannning to sell her next month.........

Again I need some advice from u all to dicide on my new car...... my budget is some thing arround 1.1 -1.2 mil...

im looking for some power wel as it has to be a bit economical too... i hv 3 cars in ma mind

1- Starlet gt

2-civc ek3/eg8 -Vtec

3-toyota marino

What would be the best option ?

Help me on this guys !

Thnx !

Ceres/Marino B)

- you have 4 doors and space

- looks nice enough

- economical

- decent market value

- acceleration good too! (find a manual)

when i was running mine, many had eyes on her :love-smiley-013: there is a 1.6 manual version with the 20 value engine.(not econ tho) rare.look around there were plenty..

Edited by Kim

Thnx 4 all of you who helped me to sort out the problems i had with my carina 192 ... finally after replacing MAP sensor, Disributor ,Wires ,Plugs, And ECU....... Now shes running nicely.... :rolleyes: ...... Plannning to sell her next month.........

Again I need some advice from u all to dicide on my new car...... my budget is some thing arround 1.1 -1.2 mil...

im looking for some power wel as it has to be a bit economical too... i hv 3 cars in ma mind

1- Starlet gt

2-civc ek3/eg8 -Vtec

3-toyota marino

What would be the best option ?

Help me on this guys !

Thnx !

The Starlet GT is a good car if you don't mind having 2 doors, but a quad light will be a bit above your budget. The ride will

be a bit bumpy when compared to a sedan.

The Marino is a decent car, as Kim mentioned try to find a 1600cc. I think the 1600cc included a sunroof too.

The Starlet GT is a good car if you don't mind having 2 doors, but a quad light will be a bit above your budget. The ride will

be a bit bumpy when compared to a sedan.

The Marino is a decent car, as Kim mentioned try to find a 1600cc. I think the 1600cc included a sunroof too.

Thnx man..... how much itll cost me for a starlel GT 19,300.......? and how is the fuel economy ? and is this rare ?

Cheers!