• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Vios Or Toyota Ist, Pls Advise Me As To What To Buy ?

d.nigo

Fuzzo had that option and picked the Vios :) I think I might go for the IST, but I really need to try it out a bit before making up my mind on that.

I will always for go for the HONDA FIT Manual.

Better Handling, Better Looks , Better Engine. Fun To Drive.

BETTER ON FUEL. HEARD THAT IT DOES 18-20 PER LITRE ( 1.3 OFFCOURSE )

depends on the space you need inside ;)

for a car to be used everyday will take the Vios.. and for a second car/spare car will take the IST.

I think it should be more clearly defined - I think they mean luggage space..

In terms of interior cabin space, I don't think there's any difference. Vios is basically a previous generation Vits with the rear end extended a bit.

I think you should also consider the fact that the Vios comes off a production line in Thailand and probably has been modified a bit in singapore with a fancy looking trim, some cheap extra gadgets etc. But the Ist is directly from Japan where build quality would be much better simply for the fact that it's designed and built for a much more competitive market. The Ist is also being marketed rather succesfully in the US under a different brandname.