• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Ride!!

streetKIA

Question

HEy guys!

This my new ride which I got about 2 months back so I thought I'll post some pictures of it.

The car's a Hyundai Grandeur XG30. It has a 3.0 litre V6 engine that pumps out about 200bhp which enables it to accelerate from 0-60mph in 8.5 seconds. It also has a top speed of 225km/h.

Luxury wise it has everything you could want from a car. Well it has leather seats, front electric seats, wood trim, 6 speakers, 5-speed shiftronic, foot operated parking brake, leather wrapped steering wheel, digital climate control,map lights, front and rear door lights, rear reading lamps, dual a/c, auto lights, etc.

It also has dual airbags and abs with ebd.

pict1618gf4.jpg

Shot with 5MP-9X9 at 2007-08-14

pict1607me5.jpg

pict1614bv2.jpg

image493ot2.jpg

Shot with 6280 at 2007-08-14

pict1609ah7.jpg

edit2kc9.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-14

editci9.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-15

imgp1056gf7.jpg

Shot with PENTAX Optio A20 at 2007-08-15

Edited by streetKIA

22 answers to this question

Looks lovely,

just curious what posessed you to go for a 3L V6 in the days of Petrol hitting Rs. 117 !!

But I am sure the engine is very smooth and refined, and I kind of like the leather in the Hyundai's even in the old Sonata's a bit firmer than the stuff you get on some Japanese cars

Looks lovely,

just curious what posessed you to go for a 3L V6 in the days of Petrol hitting Rs. 117 !!

But I am sure the engine is very smooth and refined, and I kind of like the leather in the Hyundai's even in the old Sonata's a bit firmer than the stuff you get on some Japanese cars

Well sometimes luxury costs a lot!! But believe me its worth it. I have a little 1.5L rio that I use on some days. The XG does about 7- 8 km/l but to pump a full tank really does pinch the wallet. The leather is absoloutely gorgeous.It's really really comfy.

nice car! good for your purse!! ;)

someones name goes as StreetKIA but the car is Hyundai, post some full pics so that we can clearly see!

Guess I have to change it to streetkiahyundai :unsure: Damn these pictures are taking hours to upload. I'll try and upload some full pics from my phone so it wont be that large.

Beautiful car buddy.. real tasteful interior.. what was the approximate cost of getting the car bro?

PS : Your photos might take ages as you are trying to upload the original formats online.. use a software such as ACDSee etc. and resize the photo to around 1024x768 + convert the file format to about 75% Quality JPEG photos.. :D

Zz

Guess I have to change it to streetkiahyundai :unsure: Damn these pictures are taking hours to upload. I'll try and upload some full pics from my phone so it wont be that large.

Dude, just resize the pics on the PC. Of if u really want to, there should be a control on ur cam that lets u take pics at a lower resolution.

Beautiful car buddy.. real tasteful interior.. what was the approximate cost of getting the car bro?

Zz

Cost me 2.3 mil.

Seksy ride man...! Congrats on your new buy.Would love to see more pics especially the interior if possible.Curious to know how many Grandeur XG30 3litres in SL.I dont see too many,any rough figure?

MINIACE

I'm guessing there should be about 20 XGs at the most. Not as rare as the optima where there about 10.

cool ride mate. but you sure it does 7-8 kmpl???? thats pretty cool for a 3Ltr.

Yeah I was quite surprised myself! I think its because the engine was well maintained. It does the same as my dad's optima which is a 2L

Edited by streetKIA

hey dude, saw a XG30 parked next to leo burnett yesterday.. yours?

Nope that couldnt have been mine. There's another black XG30 that I've seen quite often. It look really lovely. He's got 18 inch alloys and the standard XG hood ornament. There's also a minister that has a white XG30. There's a picture of mahinda on the rear windscreen. :P

Here are some cool pictures I found of the XG online.

studiexg05rruz1.jpg

studiexg02ly1.jpg

studiexg03ft0.jpg

xgl25doun01su1.jpg

A russian automobile website said that the XG30 resembled the Silver seraph a bit. What I find is that the alloys of the rolls are similar to the XG's stock alloys, and the shape of the back(the way the body curves to the lights).

xg2td8.jpg

seraphrearwc7.jpg

haha yes it is. As I mentioned on my last post I wanted to show you guys the comparison between the 2 cars

Obviously the inspiration has come from Rolls its a bit like the Chrystler 300c looks identical to a Bently in a LOT of ways !