• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Slardar Katukurunda Circuit Meet 2 ( 2007 Slardar C’ship Round V)

Grand Civic

SLARDAR Katukurunda Circuit meet 2 ( 2007 SLARDAR C’ship round V) will be held on 11th & 12th August at Katukurunda.

Here is the entry list of supercar events

SL-GT upto 3500cc

1. Dinesh Jayawardana - Mitsubishi Evo 8 RS

2. Reyaz Farook - Mitsubishi Evo 7 RS

3. Janaka Dias - Subaru Impreza STI 9

4. Dinesh Deheragoda - Mitsubishi Evo 9 GT

5. Aravinda Premadasa - Mitsubishi Evo 7 RS

6. Sajad Zuhair - Mitsubishi Evo 4 RS

SL-H upto 3500cc

1. Ishan Perera - Mitsubishi Evo 4 GSR

2. Ravi Bhagya - Subaru Impreza WRX

3. Shanira Rathnasiri - Mitsubishi Evo 3

4. Ashan Silva - Mitsubishi Evo 3 GSR

5. Ashan De Silva - Mitsubishi Evo 3

6. P. Jeyanthan - BMW M3

7. Pasindu Pieris - Mitsubishi Evo 9 GT

8. Sarath Pathirage - Mitsubishi Evo 5 RS

9. J.K.N. Jayasundara - Mitsubishi Evo 7 GSR

10. Eranda Hettiarachchi - Toyota Starlet GT

Good Luck for all the competitors...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aravinda's still running the Evo, Caltex asked him for car to display at the show, as his Evo is pretty battered and bruised these days he borrowed a friends car stickered it with his sponsors name and displayed it

In the recent autoshow pics at the BMICH, I noticed a black STI 9 with Aravinda's name on it, so I supposed he had switched to an STI again, if thats not the case, what was that car all about ?

It was just a show car for the event, as per the sponsorship requirements...

Pasindu Peris has got his hands on a Evo 9 GT? Damn.... SL-H should be interesting :D

And looks like Janaka's STI is finally racing. I'm gonna hope I didn't miss its debut in soemthing I didn't go for. Like Gunners

so does that mean there's a 3rd Evo9 in SL? or is Pasindu Peris running Nishan W's car?

yes there are 3 evo9s in SL now.

infact there are four Evo9s in SL. that was brought down by reyaz farook about one month back and currently its under process of preparation to a race car.

Car will be seen on track at katu on 2008 feb.

Edited by Grand Civic

infact there are four Evo9s in SL. that was brought down by reyaz farook about one month back and currently its under process of preparation to a race car.

I GUESS MY PREDICTION OF MORE EVO 9 Comings to Sri Lanka was Correct !!! :rolleyes:

NOW MY NEXT PREDICTION IS TWO EVO X will shores within 3-4 months of Launch in Japan including a Sti X.

:rolleyes:

This is great! The big boys event is getting hotter every race! Mivec Turbo ,mate,watch out :D !

MINIACE

Its nice to see Pasindu Peries Enter this Category.

He is daredevil rider as well as a Driver. He is also very intelligent in Choosing a Evo 9 GT as its competing vehicale. I am sure he will do well. All the best to all the drivers in both events.

Damn i hope Katu will not be as warm.... thats the only i hate in that track.

I GUESS MY PREDICTION OF MORE EVO 9 Comings to Sri Lanka was Correct !!! :rolleyes:

NOW MY NEXT PREDICTION IS TWO EVO X will shores within 3-4 months of Launch in Japan including a Sti X.

I know who gets one of two Evo Xs...the other one?? Too early to name??? any hint??

MINIACE

There are few changes you will be able to see at katu races this time done by SLARDAR .

1. Start/Finish line has taken to Pits Straight from Hanger straight. ( Where AMRC starts their events )

2. Starting grid cars on race day will remain same as 2 x 2 unchanged unlike AMRC starting grid of 3 , 2 , 3.

3. As usual SL-GT has two races and SL-H has one race on the race day. But top six qualifiers of SL-H event are elligible to run on SL-GT event as Race two for them with the condition of that they will be standing behind all the SL-GT cars even they have best times lesser to SL-GT Cars. meaning grid will not be mixed with SL-GT & SL-H Cars.

4. Bikes also have to qualify this time and they will also start on the grid at race day.

WOW......

Two EVO X s and STI X ........

Sri Lanka is going to be a country like no other motorsport fans spend their money on supercars...

Mini one make event is also hot as all big names are in this time

AJITH HEMACHANDRA

DILSHAN BANDARANAYAKE

LASANTHA GUNESEKERA

HAFIZ CARDER

KANDAN PARAMESWARAN

DONALD BULJANS

ASHAN DE SILVA

BALA BALASINGHAM

In modified 1275 class,Rohith De Silva is making a come back in his rocket Mini after sometime!

MINIACE

One by a forum member.... :rolleyes:

The other by.... another forum member... A Pro racer....

Am I correct Dims?

machan heard that tomarrow race is gona be showed live on TV. Is it true.

Saves lot of time and the sun burn !!!

Fuzzo any info on this.

Edited by Velocity