• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mighty Mini Club Charity Drive

miniace

All Mini owners and enthusiasts please note that the mighty mini club committee has arranged a charity drive to Vajira Sri Children’s Home on 5th August 07 Sunday – 5.00pm

Starting from Marine drive ( Ramakrishna road end ) Proceeding to Vajira Sri Children’s Home,Ananda Balika Mawatha,Pagoda road, Pitakotte.

The children’s home has around 285 children at the moment & Mighty Mini Club has arranged for Dinner to be provided to the children from the club funds. You are kindly invited to take part in this good event. Please try to come in you mini / moke or wagon (if possible) as the children will also love to see the minis.

The club will also be making a hat collection on that day as we intend buying stuff which are needed for day to day upkeep of the children’s home. Further more if you wish to please bring any usable stuff that you think will be of value for the children & the home you are most well come. Remember it is not a must!

Make sure you inform all you mini friends of the above event.You dont need to be a member to take part in this charity drive.Hopefully we could give a child in today’s forgotten world a reason to Smile.

MINIACE

All Mini owners and enthusiasts please note that the mighty mini club committee has arranged a charity drive to Vajira Sri Children’s Home on 5th August 07 Sunday – 5.00pm

Starting from Marine drive ( Ramakrishna road end ) Proceeding to Vajira Sri Children’s Home,Ananda Balika Mawatha,Pagoda road, Pitakotte.

The children’s home has around 285 children at the moment & Mighty Mini Club has arranged for Dinner to be provided to the children from the club funds. You are kindly invited to take part in this good event. Please try to come in you mini / moke or wagon (if possible) as the children will also love to see the minis.

The club will also be making a hat collection on that day as we intend buying stuff which are needed for day to day upkeep of the children’s home. Further more if you wish to please bring any usable stuff that you think will be of value for the children & the home you are most well come. Remember it is not a must!

Make sure you inform all you mini friends of the above event.You dont need to be a member to take part in this charity drive.Hopefully we could give a child in today’s forgotten world a reason to Smile.

MINIACE

Great initiative done by a motoring club. you set a good example for rest of the motoring clubs as well.

let me will see the possibility of joining few of honda club members too for this event after talking to dragster. I believe we could contribute for this great event.

Great initiative done by a motoring club. you set a good example for rest of the motoring clubs as well.

let me will see the possibility of joining few of honda club members too for this event after talking to dragster. I believe we could contribute for this great event.

This is great,finally the little ones be benifited I guess.Lets make the little children happy.Please pass this news to all Mini owners!

MINIACE

This is great,finally the little ones be benifited I guess.Lets make the little children happy.Please pass this news to all Mini owners!

MINIACE

i'm in...great to have a charity for the kiddos...well all honda club members pls respond to me who wants to join this...

me tooo :) also from AL will do a promotion campaign close to that date

Thanks a lot Madz! We Mini community are proud to share our project with you all but a little request, This is a Mini rally and try to bring Mini Minors,Mokes as much as possible.Try to borrow your friends cars If they cannot make it, Im worried that Minis be out numbered by Hondas :lol: J/K Thanks again guys!

MINIACE

we'll try and come in something quiet so as to not take any attention away from the minis. Hmmmm, whats a nice, quiet, annonymous ride we can use?.... Oh Madz, I think I might want a ride :D

Edited by Pericles

Thanks a lot Madz! We Mini community are proud to share our project with you all but a little request, This is a Mini rally and try to bring Mini Minors,Mokes as much as possible.Try to borrow your friends cars If they cannot make it, Im worried that Minis be out numbered by Hondas :lol: J/K Thanks again guys!

MINIACE

Agree hondas will not to highlight over minis

we'll try and come in something quiet so as to not take any attention away from the minis. Hmmmm, whats a nice, quiet, annonymous ride we can use?.... Oh Madz, I think I might want a ride :D

Mini for hire..Mini for sale :lol: ! contact Mi***ce :lol:

MINIACE

Sure thing bro, btw you forgot one more thing... nice, quiet, annonymous & "Economical" ride ! B)

This is to remind you that tomorrow the Mighty Mini Charity Drive will start at 4:30pm from marine drive which will end at Vajira Childrens home in pagoda road, Pita kotte. Also be informed that 2 new styles of mighty mini T shirts have been put out and will be sold at Rs650 each. Please get them from Mr Shyam at your earliest as stocks are limited.

-Mighty Mini Club

This is to remind you that tomorrow the Mighty Mini Charity Drive will start at 4:30pm from marine drive which will end at Vajira Childrens home in pagoda road, Pita kotte. Also be informed that 2 new styles of mighty mini T shirts have been put out and will be sold at Rs650 each. Please get them from Mr Shyam at your earliest as stocks are limited.

-Mighty Mini Club

Letter I received from Mighty MINI Club says 3:30pm NOT 4:30pm. and their web site says 5:00pm. Can someone confirm the correct time please?

-GMI

Edited by GMI

It was a great event! A nice parade and very well organized alms giving for "vajira -home"kids.

Thanks Autolanka friends for being there and making valuble contributions! Thanks Madz.Peri,Sanjaya,Fuzzo,Ash.... and all others for coming!

Cant wait till I see Peri's pics!

MINIACE

I must say that it was a great initiative done by Mighty Mini Club… there were lot of small kids who got affected by tsunami, war and other tragic incidents. They were very happy to see those Mini cars. All the credit should go to organizes and members of Mighty Mini Club for making those children’s day a happy and memorable one!!

Pictures published in Autolanka Gallery. [Click Here]

minicharitydrive0043bc0.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-05

minicharitydrive0055oq6.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-05

Great event to bring some smile to those kids. They just loved the Minis. Everything went fine. Hats-off to Mighty Mini Club for organizing this worthy event.

Few pics taken at the event

---------------------------------------

We were there.... Peri, Fuzzo, Mini Fuzzo (mini-me), Sanjaya..... (Madz & me missing in the pic)

cimg1625av1.th.jpg

cimg1667sj8.th.jpg

cimg1668jo1.th.jpg

Macho Madz.... :hah:

cimg1671js2.th.jpg

Waiting....

cimg1626vo6.th.jpg

cimg1627ia9.th.jpg

cimg1628cm4.th.jpg

Mini parade...

cimg1629rz5.th.jpg

cimg1630gc0.th.jpg