• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motorshow This Weekend

Velocity

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh heh...good scene...

we have sirasa-c******o motorshow and CMTA is going to start their own show also (it was on motormag)...

2 motorshows and if FP keeps upto their previous 2 year record they'll be third motorshow within the year :)

healthy competition :)

This is a motor show not to be missed! I will be there sharp 10am :D

MINIACE

Really...... where are you going to be in from 10am? front ticket counter?

AL guys, you can go and meet mr. miniace at ticket counter and he will give free passes for AL memebers for the show.

AL guys, you can go and meet mr. miniace at ticket counter and he will give free passes for AL memebers for the show.

wOw, that is great.. a Rs. 20/- saving..? how do we prove we are members..?

Ha ha grandy boy....I will give passes but im not really sure em will enable you in the moto show :action-smiley-060:

I will be there sharp 10 and fraction of a second passed 10,im in so try your luck and speeds ha ha :P

MINIACE

Thanks a lot that you have given me an opportunity there.....

Seriously mate....be there and will give you my additional pass, since you started talking about passes! But I belive the entry fee is a very small amount,isnt it?

A great Motorshow!

I was there exactly at 10 :D

Guys please dont forget to visit our own Velocitys' stall! Its worth paying a visit (take my word).im sure he will offer a discount for AL members on his newly introduced car care products and amazingly hightech body-kits :)

MINIACE

A great Motorshow!

I was there exactly at 10 :D

Guys please dont forget to visit our own Velocitys' stall! Its worth paying a visit (take my word).im sure he will offer a discount for AL members on his newly introduced car care products and amazingly hightech body-kits :)

MINIACE

I'll go there today or tommorow....