• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Boi Approved Cut & Bud Vehicles???

madmax

PLS guy contact number PLEASE

NOS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well this project had a ofiice on negambo road..now its closed ..so good to hear that they hav a yard in miniuwangoda..i will check that..i met a guy who bought 13 vehicles from him(fb14, corolla110,kr41, n a sahara)as he said this guy got a licence to restore/esamble n export(under boi) so the stuff he makes cant be legally sold in sri lanka..but he sells n it takes abt 4-5 mnths for him to ret the plates to it also in cr it say made in srilanka or esambled in sri lanka..(thats te in fo i got from that guy)..anyway i alredy tried to get a honda crx delsol n a eg6 hatch but he has given the masage its difficult to find from the area he gets his stuff but he offered me a 94 honda prelude 2 leter non v tec for 1.2mn but i was not interested as it is auto n non v tec..so guys if u find more info pls let me know too..

Even my last post was deleted for no reasons, can someone pls give us the contact detalis ?

GihanFX your post had only your contact details asking whoever to send details to you. Later I posted a new message saying it is ok to post the contact number of this place in the forum itself so that everybody could see it. Therefore I removed your post.

Hope I have made myself clear :rolleyes:

GihanFX your post had only your contact details asking whoever to send details to you. Later I posted a new message saying it is ok to post the contact number of this place in the forum itself so that everybody could see it. Therefore I removed your post.

Hope I have made myself clear :rolleyes:

Ahh no prob bro, when i saw the Essemble In Sri Lanka thing, i tryied to get the info any hw :D, cus im dying to buy a Allion, once one of my friend told me abt Jayela place and then later he told me it has been closed, he also said full potion High Grade Allion cost around 2Mill

Bt still No Info From anyone :(

I have heard about this company.a friend of mine is buying a CR40 van through them.The regd log carries as assembled in Sri Lanka.Need more info?

MINIACE

Today I Ask from a Leasing company guy, and he said there are two types, Legal Essemble & Illegal Essemble vehicles, both can be registerd, bt when u want to renew ur licence,insurance u goin to have a problem maybe loosing ur vehicle and a court case

Anyway he recomend me not to buy those cus for those essemble vehicle the second hand value very low and u cant get a leasing facility for these vehicles

Edited by GihanFX

Today I Ask from a Leasing company guy, and he said there are two types, Legal Essemble & Illegal Essemble vehicles, both can be registerd, bt when u want to renew ur licence,insurance u goin to have a problem maybe loosing ur vehicle and a court case

Anyway he recomend me not to buy those cus for those essemble vehicle the second hand value very low and u cant get a leasing facility for these vehicles

Well these can be registered an dleased too.

I have heard about this company.a friend of mine is buying a CR40 van through them.The regd log carries as assembled in Sri Lanka.Need more info?

MINIACE

Miniace - can you pl share more details about this place. Where it is exactly, how to contact them etc.. I'll like to check them out and see what's avail. Thanks!

Interesting to know SL is allowing something like this? whats the idea? Must be some bigshot owning this place?

If someone could actually meet up with this company and do a feature on AL, it would be really nice?

GihanFX> are you Ex - mIRC? (Virtua?)

then once you assemble they have to pay the relavant excercis duty (Petrol / deisal etc) and send the application for registration.

i think this is a big blow to the local car industry ie. Micro. and i doubt this'll effect the prices of re-cons. remember when Singapore imports first came they were cehaper than the jap ones but had no effect what so ever in the jap car prices.

Tikiri if they are paying excercis duty once assembled how come they are cheaper than the recons??? is it cos they buy parts from japan rather than the whole vehicle??? if that's the case then the vehicle is liek a huge jigsaw puzzle isn’t it! for a minute it though they buy the whole vehicle from japan and then dismantle it and once in SL put it back together

• 2 weeks later...

Hei guys, Today I spoke to this place and I tried to order AE110 corolla one. That guy told me they have AE110 with price range 9Lks to 12Lks. But at the movement they are not taking orders for AE110 because currently they have 248 orders for AE110 :blink: and all orders with fully paid.

dont u think this is a dangerous thing if they are using used parts?

i mean every nut and bolt wears uniquely due to usage, so knocking down a car in Japan and then send here to resettle could mess whole car no???

and why Govnt. approved such a company cause it will reduce the taxincome no???

Guys PLS put some contact detail on it cuz a lot of peapol are hoping to buy vehicles PLS OH! and if you buy a vehicle will it be unregistered or will it be a english numbered one???????

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guys Im posting the details due to enormous requests by our members!

The project is now in a bit of a flimsy state of affairs due to a court case.Rumored that the company was allowed only 120 odd cars to be assembled and the allocation is expired now.Please do veryfy manytimes before investing your valuble money.

All delivered vehicles received current English number regds and only the Regd book carried the title "assembled in Sri Lanka"

Contact Person Viraj 0777 272774

MINIACE

Guys Im posting the details due to enormous requests by our members!

The project is now in a bit of a flimsy state of affairs due to a court case.Rumored that the company was allowed only 120 odd cars to be assembled and the allocation is expired now.Please do veryfy manytimes before investing your valuble money.

All delivered vehicles received current English number regds and only the Regd book carried the title "assembled in Sri Lanka"

Contact Person Viraj 0777 272774

MINIACE

THank you THANK you MINIACE :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi all

Hope I could give bit more info ,

Yes they have a licence from BOI to import vehicles without cutting as second hand parts, so this is not a cut and bud.

This license was avery controversial one where there were so many cases in courts by govt as well as the license holder which went on many sinhala & english week end as well as daily papers as far back as 2 years.

The difference between MICRO is Micro uses all brand new components where as they use all second hand,

most vehicles are brought dismantling the chassis or the lower suspension. They put together and finish with the cosmetics.

They have the priviledge of being teh only license operator and technically what happens is at the time of import of chassi and spares they pay the duty as spares, then once you assemble they have to pay the relavant excercis duty (Petrol / deisal etc) and send the application for registration.

They are registered under there own brand name and not that of the actual model name, and on teh CR it is clearly mentioned that it is locally assembeled using used body parts.

They had a registration issue originally which got sorted out thro' a court decision, as at now not so sure.

They don't have montero / prado/ double cab/ SUV of CRV etc type and no performance cars. Sorry No Allion and stuff.

Most of the models are basic sunny FB 14, Corolla 110 and small cars and small diesal vans which has big market as well as price sensitive by few laks., Yes they had originally no of big cars like Chaser etc..

I understand there is a big que on a waiting list too. In my opinion only some models will be worth, for an example a 110 may be about 1.3 m. In teh open market too its about 1.4 to 1.6, the only benifit is you get a new no though, but is it worth is the choice of teh buyer.

Well, I hope this is sufficinet and useful as well as it will clear some of the doubts posted to the forum.

Cheers. T

Lads,

One of my friends purchased a mazda 323 for 1million. But unfortunately he is unable to get this thing registered yet and not having any number plate on it. As far as I know there is Court case with this plant and the BOI but assembling process is still going , don’t know whats the exact reason behind for the court case. By the way registration of all the last sold cars are on hold and my friends is running his car with a garage number with a court order for last 8 months or so.. So watch out if you going to invest on this.. It’s a risk but car is good and almost alike to imported recon car and tailor made colors and interior