• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Boy Racers? They've Got Small Ones ...

yisaam

I'm not making a statment here. If the hat fits ...

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_...icle1984187.ece

Click the 'Watch the video here' link at the top of the article.

Cool article …………….. Well not too sure if they got small ones or not…..

I’ve got nothing agent boy racers as long as they know to control it….

What pisses me off is this new drivers in Maruti’s ( no offence to proper folk) who think that they got a blooming Ferrari …….

Seriously our RMV should have proper schools to educate people on driving……

What pisses me off is this new drivers in Maruti’s ( no offence to proper folk) who think that they got a blooming Ferrari …….

Maruti Drivers seriously HOGs the road My blood pressure goes up when i see a maruti. Maruti causes major road traific by going on their FUEL SAVING MODE ( HIGH GEAR LOW SPEED ). It also causes High Blood Presure / Trauma / Verbaly Abusive Langauge / Use of the Middle Finger / Road Rage and may be Heart Attack.

very true Mazdaspeed, couldn't agree more.... infact, when you consider the conditions on our roads, you quickly realise that the driving test we have is COMPLETELY inadequate..... i mean seriously, driving in a straight line and reversing onto a side road.... how hard is THAT!!!

it really is no wonder that most newly licensed drivers on our roads are dangers to everyone around them (generally speaking... no offense intended to anyone)

• 4 weeks later...
Maruti Drivers seriously HOGs the road My blood pressure goes up when i see a maruti. Maruti causes major road traific by going on their FUEL SAVING MODE ( HIGH GEAR LOW SPEED ). It also causes High Blood Presure / Trauma / Verbaly Abusive Langauge / Use of the Middle Finger / Road Rage and may be Heart Attack.

Sorry folks for dragging an old thread to the front :action-smiley-060: ....But i coudnt resist my feelings too... I 10,000% agree with Velocity.. i too agree that my blood boils when i see a maruti :violent-smiley-099: ..mostly all smaller cars :angry-smiley-048: ...they always keep their dumb slugs on the right side of the track and never respond to horn... (they cant understand the meaning of headlights so i dont use them)...and see the way they hold the steering...Haa haa haa Oh my god!!! its like they are trying to climb on to it... :lol: !!!!.... i wish that the gov bang all these crappy indian junk including 3 wheels and do something with the behaviour of the Srilankan bikers...coz it is because of these guys that our existing road network has become so in-efficient... simply these vehicles cant synchronize their speed with other vehicles on the road...

Archon