• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Forum Updated !!!

MADZ

Hello Guys,

The Autolanka forums have just been upgraded with several new features. Overall, it's all about improved communication so check it out. Please don’t forget to update your personal profile. Now you can add friends to your list and receive comments. Autolanka.com is the fastest growing automobile community in sri lanka which has over 10 million hits per month. Feel free to invite your fellow friends/office mates to become a part of this great community and to take full advantage.

In the future we are hoping to have competitions and give away free gift items to autolanka members. So all you need to do is register and start posting.

Oh guys did you notice that now we have a spell checker in this forum which is really cool...hehehe :alc:

Also stay tuned for the improved version of AutoLanka.com e-Magazine with lots and lots of cool stuff which will be coming soon...:)

Hello Guys,

The Autolanka forums have just been upgraded with several new features. Overall, it's all about improved communication so check it out. Please don’t forget to update your personal profile. Now you can add friends to your list and receive comments. Autolanka.com is the fastest growing automobile community in sri lanka which has over 10 million hits per month. Feel free to invite your fellow friends/office mates to become a part of this great community and to take full advantage.

In the future we are hoping to have competitions and give away free gift items to autolanka members. So all you need to do is register and start posting.

Oh guys did you notice that now we have a spell checker in this forum which is really cool...hehehe :alc:

Also stay tuned for the improved version of AutoLanka.com e-Magazine with lots and lots of cool stuff which will be coming soon...:)

gr8 improvements! :D

Edited by Kim

Madz, this sign out thing is getting real annoying. Yes, I flushed my cache, deleted cookies and resigned in.

Well i checked both IE and Firefox but both seems to be working fine..what's the browser u ar using?

Check your browser security settings...maybe you have changed the default values. Let me know if anybody else having the same issue.

I will include imageshack today.

Well i checked both IE and Firefox but both seems to be working fine..what's the browser u ar using?

Check your browser security settings...maybe you have changed the default values. Let me know if anybody else having the same issue.

I will include imageshack today.

On the Fox, and no I haven't changed anything. Hope its' not a problem with multiple people logging in from the same IP :) Lotsa ppl logging in from company proxies gonna find it tough then.

Hi Madz,

Great additions bro B) keep up the good work.

Btw previously on the AL main page the 'discussions' panel threads used to open up in new tabs/windows.

But now it opens up in the same browser :o

FYI pls, Cheers.

Hi Madz,

Great additions bro B) keep up the good work.

Btw previously on the AL main page the 'discussions' panel threads used to open up in new tabs/windows.

But now it opens up in the same browser :o

FYI pls, Cheers.

Ok now I changed it back....now each thread will open up in a new tab/window

On the Fox, and no I haven't changed anything. Hope its' not a problem with multiple people logging in from the same IP :) Lotsa ppl logging in from company proxies gonna find it tough then.

Ok I fixed the automatic logout problem by putting a unique value to the cookie. It should work now. You may log into the forum once more. (make sure you tag the "Remember me?" box)

Ok now I changed it back....now each thread will open up in a new tab/window

Spot on Madz :jumping-smiley-013: Tks loads.

Ok I fixed the automatic logout problem by putting a unique value to the cookie. It should work now. You may log into the forum once more. (make sure you tag the "Remember me?" box)

Nope, still screwed up. Madmax too.

• 4 years later...
  • MADZ unpinned this topic