• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

f**kin Fast

Velocity

Gotta love that exhuast note and the way it just EXPLODES outta that turn!!

man thats hot......

i want a car like dat :(:(

guys chk dis out....suuped up skyline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQoQhDXeT_I

1000hp skyline on topgear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZUQKwxhHg

norris design is a very famous tuner here in uk. I remember an article in jap tuning mag about the fastest evo tested in uk and these guys won it.

dude u evr chek'd out da brighton national speed trials....

it's awesome....went 2 c it once ma'self......

were norris design the guys who did that 700bhp Evo 7 that did 60mph in 2.9 seconds?

yes i think they were sharky. you get couple of videos on the youtube of that too,

I seriously wished i had car like this. Something really raw. I like that dash board too. It reminds of my age old school bus. :)

by the way, just would like to know if they are pumping the 840 bhp from the same engine block or does it have a stroker kit.

yes i think they were sharky. you get couple of videos on the youtube of that too,

I seriously wished i had car like this. Something really raw. I like that dash board too. It reminds of my age old school bus. :)

by the way, just would like to know if they are pumping the 840 bhp from the same engine block or does it have a stroker kit.

LOL check this out. first time i have seen a evo handle so badly. yeah its all got to do with the power. check the last section of the video. car goes everywhere.